Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Shivering I Am

Cold it gets in the temple. Always messing with the thermostat, Kenobi is. So always blowing at full steam, the air conditioner is. Hang meat in here, you could.

But good my circulation is not. The shivers I get. A nice even temperature I need. Apparently, care Kenobi does not! Just this morning, losing the feeling in my toes, I was. Helping, my Scooby-Doo slippers were not. Turning into a Yodacicle, I was.

"Kenobi!" I yelled.

Running in he came. "Yep?"

"Mess with the thermostat again, did you?"

"No."

With my cane I whacked him.

"Ouch!"

"Lie to me do not! See the orange, Cheetos-encrusted fingerprints on the thermostat I can! Take me for what kind of idiot do you?"

"I dunno. What kinds of idiots are there?... Ouch!"

"Told you before I have to leave the thermostat alone. Do what you are told you can not?"

"It's too hot in here! It's the middle of Summer for cryin' out loud!"

"Kenobi, around the temple in your tighty-whities you walk. Possibly be that hot you can not. Poor circulation I have. Even care, do you?"

"OK, OK! Gosh, I'll turn it up. Sheesh!" Kenobi said as the thermostat he started to adjust. "Uh, uh-oh."

"What, Kenobi? What it is?"

"I think the thermostat is broken."

"What? The thermostat you broke?!"

"I didn't say I broke the... OUCH!"

"Call Young Skywalker. Fix it he can. Call me when fixed it is. And touch it anymore do not!"

"Where are you going, Master?"

"Going to sit in the fridge I am. Warmer in there it is. Oh, before I forget, in case see you again soon, I do not, something to give you I have."

"What is it?"

"Lean closer."

"OUCH!"

Comments on "Shivering I Am"

 

Blogger General Grievous said ... (4:38 AM) : 

ohhhh.... yodacicle... where can I get one? *cough*

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:58 AM) : 

As I tell the people at work who have ice water in their veins...you can always put on more clothes. I can only take so much off without getting fired, arrested, or both. :D

 

Blogger jasonx254 said ... (11:00 AM) : 

I say you buy a chest freezer (the really big ones) and lock Kenobi in it without any cheetos as punishment.

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (1:50 PM) : 

How many whacks on the head does it take to get to the center of a Doofus Pop?

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (2:00 PM) : 

Know I do not. Stay concious long enough for me to find out, Kenobi will not!

 

post a comment