Friday, September 09, 2005

Adventures on Reality TV

On that TV show "Survivor: Tatooine" I was recently. There too, a lot of my fellow bloggers were. Been keeping up with our adventures on this blog, have you?

An excerpt from my latest post there, this is:

Difficult to do a challenge with a love-sick bantha following you around all the time, it can be. Think I'm his mother or something Bob must, because stop following me he will not! Blind he is, so know how he can tell where I am, I do not. Tell you I can, crowded in the cave it has become.

Asked the show's producers to take Bob away, I have. But evil they are. They think that funny it is. So take him away they will not! Stupid producers!

Anyway, another stupid challenge they gave us. Build a wind-surfer and surf across the sand, we were supposed to. Next, what is? Cross-country skiing through Mos Eisley?

Read more here, you can.

Comments on "Adventures on Reality TV"

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (5:51 AM) : 

Bob sounds like the comedy part in the show the producers want to have.

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (3:39 PM) : 

...If you haven't seen it before then it's new to you.

 

Blogger Jenn said ... (8:31 PM) : 

Bantha toots as an alternative energy source. Most ecologically sound. Sorry bout the spiders though, oh by the way, is that one on your ear?

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (10:15 PM) : 

What?! A spider on my ear, there is?! Get it off!! Get it off!!

 

post a comment