Sunday, September 18, 2005

Seen My Keys Have You?

Lost my keys I have. Looked all over for them I have. Under my bed, in my dresser, on my desk, under my desk, in my desk, in my closet, in the refrigerator (hurt it could not and hungry I was), in the lock to the front door, in the lock to the back door, in the kitchen cabinets, in my airspeeder, in between the cushions of my seat in the Council chamber, in the mail box, and in the bathroom I looked.

Then, a meeting with the Chancellor I remembered that I had, so my steps to and from the Senate I re-traced. Produce any results, digging through every trash can along the way did not. So through all of the dumpsters I dug. Still nothing. So the Senate chambers I checked. Approve of this, Palpatine's droids did not. The dumpster odor on me they detected. For a homeless intruder, they confused me. To draw my lightsaber they forced me. New droids Palpatine will need.

Back to the Temple I came. All of the Jedi who were out on assignment I called back. All the Jedi do a systematic search of the temple for my keys, I made. Turn up the keys did not. The authorities put out a general alert to the populace, I had. Still no keys.

Only one thing could this mean. My keys Kenobi took and return them he did not. So out I took Kenobi and with the power washer I sprayed him.

"If where my keys are you tell me, stop this I will," with him I pleaded.

Listen to reason he would not. "Aaaaaaaah! Please stop! I told you, I don't know where your keys are!"

Stubborn Kenobi was being, so more gentle persuasion I decided he needed. But respond to the electro-shock therapy he did not. Now, hanging by his toes I have him.

Go back to him now I must, so that... Wait, in my pocket what this is? Hello, keys. Hmm, get Kenobi down from there I must. Yes, do that right after my nap I must.

Comments on "Seen My Keys Have You?"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:08 AM) : 

It's always in the last place you look.

 

Blogger General Grievous said ... (2:55 AM) : 

Tell Palps that I'll give him a few droids that he bought for me *cough*

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:56 AM) : 

Know not what to say I do. Happened to me this has. Once manny people I tortured untill confess they would. But confess they woudl not. Without limbs they walk now. But my keyes found not I have. Check my pockets now I will. For your help thenk you I do.

 

Blogger Valerene said ... (5:29 AM) : 

old you are, master yoda. search your robe and petticoats first next time, you must.

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (6:38 AM) : 

You should get one of those beeper things for your keychain. I think Wonder Woman has one for her Invisible Plane,

 

Blogger palps said ... (9:42 AM) : 

Master Yoda,

It has come to my attention that you destroyed (3) of the series WMS-2000 cleaning droids in the senate office on the 19th of September.

You will understand that we shall need to dock your paycheck for the cost to replace these droids, and I assure you that it will not be a pre-tax deduction.

Sincerely,

Chancellor Palpatine

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (9:47 AM) : 

What the - ? D'oh!

Chancellor,

Soon, coming along with my lightsaber to meet with you and your people to "discuss" the docking of my pay, I will be.

 

Blogger jasonx254 said ... (2:04 PM) : 

LOL poor Kenobi, yeah Fuzzy Green Monkey, you should get one of thoe whistler keyrings, or maybe get one of those key rings with the stetchy wire attached to it so you never have to take your keys off your belt. Either that or you could have Kenobi's fingers replace with copies of your keys so if you do lose them you can just use Kenobi to open whatever, after all it would give him a use for once. ;-)

 

Blogger Draco-7 said ... (4:53 PM) : 

I lost my keys once. Out of nowhere, BANG! No more keys. I found them in my laundry the next day.

 

Blogger Nic said ... (4:51 PM) : 

Sadistic much, Master Yoda?

 

post a comment