Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Qui-Gon's Plants

Usually when dead someone is, have to do favors for him anymore you do not. Unless, that is, Qui-Gon Jinn that someone is. For the birds, this becoming 'one with the Force' instead of dying stuff is. Teach others to do it I will not. If this trick everyone knew, no rest would I get. Hearing dead Jedi ask me things like, "Yoda, help me move will you? Yoda, feed my cats will you?" all the time, I would.

And just so it happens, the only Jedi that can hear Qui-Gon, I am. Lucky me. Teach Kenobi to commune with Jinn, I must. Bother Kenobi for a while, let him.

Anyway, a package I received yesterday. Plants inside there were. Also a note from Qui-Gon asking me to take care of them there was. Apparently, have enough responsibility already I do not.

You see, know if following their blogs you have been I do not, but temporarily homeless Jinn and JawaJuice are. Follow the story here and here, you can. Bunking with Kenobi they are (hee hee hee!). Fun that should be. Declared a natural disaster area, Kenobi's quarters have been.

Several plants there were. But out two of them stood. The first one I opened. At the label I looked. A "Venus Wookiee Trap" it was. A Wookiee trap?!!! That hungry this thing gets? Keep something like this why would Jinn?! Careful to tuck this thing in a remote corner I was. Going near it anymore than was necessary I was not!

Next, the other plant I opened. Like a peyote cactus it looked. On a shelf I had just set it, when *poof!*, a flash of pink smoke came at me. At that point, many, many colors I started to see. So pretty they were. Also, ever notice before how fascinating the back of my hand is, I had not. Very relaxed I was becoming. All good it was.

Spinning the room was, so staggering around I was. Backing up I was, until a little too far I backed:



















Fortunately, my own bottle of hot sauce I carry around all the time, just in case of emergencies like this one. Well, OK, actually because hot sauce on my food I like, the reason is. I mean, prepare for something like this, who could? So a little hot sauce I poured inside the plant. Like week-old donuts, it coughed me out. Tell you let me, enjoy the slime on my robe I did not! But, worry not. The dry-cleaning bill, Qui-Gon will get!

Note: To publish this last night I tried. But let me do it Blogger would not. 'Server outages' they had. Have to do with blogging what do waiters and waitresses? Stupid Blogger! Hmph!

Comments on "Qui-Gon's Plants"

 

Anonymous VxPhobos said ... (8:21 AM) : 

Love the plants I do, relaxing they are. That is why I keep them. If a hazard they presented preety soon a new residence would they find.
Also a question, have you ever considered growing a beard or mustaches like Master Kenobi or Count Dooku

 

Blogger jedisiri said ... (8:24 AM) : 

*giggle*yeah a cute little mustaches for master yoda!*giggle*

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (9:18 AM) : 

I would imagine that hot sauce would not be too good for a 900 year old tummy.

I also noticed issues with blogger last night.

 

Blogger JawaJuice said ... (10:36 AM) : 

I tried the Jedi Temple cafeteria the other day…I now understand the need for the hot sauce.
Oh, sorry about the outages the other night. I still think it has to do with Obi-Wan re-wiring the apartment.

 

Blogger Qui-Gon Jinn said ... (10:37 AM) : 

Aww! Munchie, like, likes you, man!
Though I'll give you, like, an FYI, Master Y, he may start craving your hot sauce... You may not want to carry it around.
Put some in, like, Windu's moisturiser bottle instead...
An eternally grateful QGJ

 

Blogger flu said ... (12:18 PM) : 

Hold on here, is there something wrong with week-old donuts?

 

Anonymous bellringr said ... (12:39 PM) : 

"I would imagine that hot sauce would not be too good for a 900 year old tummy."

Psst..Jon...it's probably about the only thing keeping him alive. I mean, at 900 years, the ol' blood needs a boost, right? ;)

 

Blogger Commando: Rage said ... (4:30 PM) : 

Sir! Maybe you should teach a select few clones to commune with Master Qui-Gon then order the Clones to do what he asks. Why are you looking at me like that?

 

Blogger ki adi mundi said ... (4:51 PM) : 

Did QGJ happen to leave some other erm... 'herbs' with you? I think the 'peyote cactus' might be mine....

 

Blogger Captain Typho said ... (4:51 PM) : 

Is that a tail sticking out of the plant? Yoda has a tail??

 

Blogger Leia said ... (5:42 PM) : 

Try pepper spray. It has a stronger flavor.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (7:13 PM) : 

"Is that a tail sticking out of the plant?"

My ear that is. Hmph!

 

Blogger Captain Typho said ... (7:22 PM) : 

Oh! ROFL!

 

Anonymous VxPhobos said ... (12:22 PM) : 

How can you bend that way man, you must be a yoga master as well. I can see it now Yoda the Yoga Master

 

Blogger Anakin Skywalker said ... (8:41 PM) : 

Did the plant sing ta you before it gnawed on ya? You know, like, "Feed me Yodaaaa, feed me allll night lo-ong..."

Cause I had a maneating plant once, an... um... you know what? Forget I said anythin.

 

post a comment