Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Qui-Gon's Plants

Usually when dead someone is, have to do favors for him anymore you do not. Unless, that is, Qui-Gon Jinn that someone is. For the birds, this becoming 'one with the Force' instead of dying stuff is. Teach others to do it I will not. If this trick everyone knew, no rest would I get. Hearing dead Jedi ask me things like, "Yoda, help me move will you? Yoda, feed my cats will you?" all the time, I would.

And just so it happens, the only Jedi that can hear Qui-Gon, I am. Lucky me. Teach Kenobi to commune with Jinn, I must. Bother Kenobi for a while, let him.

Anyway, a package I received yesterday. Plants inside there were. Also a note from Qui-Gon asking me to take care of them there was. Apparently, have enough responsibility already I do not.

You see, know if following their blogs you have been I do not, but temporarily homeless Jinn and JawaJuice are. Follow the story here and here, you can. Bunking with Kenobi they are (hee hee hee!). Fun that should be. Declared a natural disaster area, Kenobi's quarters have been.

Several plants there were. But out two of them stood. The first one I opened. At the label I looked. A "Venus Wookiee Trap" it was. A Wookiee trap?!!! That hungry this thing gets? Keep something like this why would Jinn?! Careful to tuck this thing in a remote corner I was. Going near it anymore than was necessary I was not!

Next, the other plant I opened. Like a peyote cactus it looked. On a shelf I had just set it, when *poof!*, a flash of pink smoke came at me. At that point, many, many colors I started to see. So pretty they were. Also, ever notice before how fascinating the back of my hand is, I had not. Very relaxed I was becoming. All good it was.

Spinning the room was, so staggering around I was. Backing up I was, until a little too far I backed:



















Fortunately, my own bottle of hot sauce I carry around all the time, just in case of emergencies like this one. Well, OK, actually because hot sauce on my food I like, the reason is. I mean, prepare for something like this, who could? So a little hot sauce I poured inside the plant. Like week-old donuts, it coughed me out. Tell you let me, enjoy the slime on my robe I did not! But, worry not. The dry-cleaning bill, Qui-Gon will get!

Note: To publish this last night I tried. But let me do it Blogger would not. 'Server outages' they had. Have to do with blogging what do waiters and waitresses? Stupid Blogger! Hmph!

Comments on "Qui-Gon's Plants"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:21 AM) : 

Love the plants I do, relaxing they are. That is why I keep them. If a hazard they presented preety soon a new residence would they find.
Also a question, have you ever considered growing a beard or mustaches like Master Kenobi or Count Dooku

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (9:18 AM) : 

I would imagine that hot sauce would not be too good for a 900 year old tummy.

I also noticed issues with blogger last night.

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (10:36 AM) : 

I tried the Jedi Temple cafeteria the other day…I now understand the need for the hot sauce.
Oh, sorry about the outages the other night. I still think it has to do with Obi-Wan re-wiring the apartment.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:39 PM) : 

"I would imagine that hot sauce would not be too good for a 900 year old tummy."

Psst..Jon...it's probably about the only thing keeping him alive. I mean, at 900 years, the ol' blood needs a boost, right? ;)

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (4:51 PM) : 

Is that a tail sticking out of the plant? Yoda has a tail??

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (7:13 PM) : 

"Is that a tail sticking out of the plant?"

My ear that is. Hmph!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7:22 PM) : 

Oh! ROFL!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:22 PM) : 

How can you bend that way man, you must be a yoga master as well. I can see it now Yoda the Yoga Master

 

post a comment