Thursday, September 22, 2005

On Trees Money Grows Not!

Listening to some Dolly I was. My own business I was minding. Bothering no one I was. Like to be interrupted when listening to Dolly I am, I do not.

Care about that Young Skywalker does not. "Yo, G. Wazzup? Listenin' to some Old School again?"

"School-related this is not. Listening to Dolly Parton I am."

"Oh, you listenin' to her for a change." Then, snickering he started as if something clever he had said.

"Something I can help you with, is there?"

"Yeah, Little Y. I need to borrow some ching, yo."

"Ching? What that is? Speak Chinese I do not."

Young Skywalker laughed. "You funny, dawg. So come on. Be cool and slide me a little sumthin' sumthin' before payday, yo."

"Payday? About money are you speaking?"

"Of course, yo! I gots to take my girl- I mean Senator Amidala to, uh, do sumthin'. Yeah, that's right, sumthin' real official, yeah."

"If official it is, pay for it she can. Bother me not."

"Nah, come on, yo. You ain't gots to be like that, being all the cheap-skizzle and spit. What if I want a Slurpee or sumthin'? I can't let no Senator buy me that. I gots to represent, yo."

"Young Skywalker, understand half of what you say, I do not. But 'represent' without my money you will have to."

"Ah, come on, yo..."

"Done what have you with the money that already loaned you I have? Pay me back when were you?"

"Yo, that was for necessitizzies and spit! Check it, I was down to like a two-month supply of my hair-care products, G! What you want me to do? Shave my locks and get all shiny and stuff like Windu?"

"Well, when back you pay me, maybe loan you money again I will."

"Oh, it's like that now, huh? You see a brother down and you just leave him there. Is that how it is, yo?"

"Young Skywalker, brothers we are not. Old enough to be your great-great-great-great-great-grandfather I am. What the heck you are talking about?"

"Yo, just slide me five credits. I'll pay you back."

"On trees, money grows not! A bank I am not! Look like an ATM to you do I? Learn responsibility you must. Take care of your money you do not. Reckless you are. Too much on baggy pants that are too big and Vanilla Ice CDs you spend. To grow up, you need."

"Yo, why you got to be all up in my face like that? I just came here for some help, yo!"

"Done what to earn the money have you? Waxed my airspeeder lately have you? Mowed the grass have you? Clean the gutters. Hmm?"

"Everyone knows that's what younglings are for, G. But check it, you want me to earn it, OK. What you want me to do?"

"A hug Windu needs. Hug him you will."

"Ah no. Ah, Mustafar no. They ain't no way..."

"Wait, more there is. Tell him that you love him, you will."

"Yo. I ain't doin' that, no way."

"Then get the money you will not."

"But, like that doesn't even make sense! You know huggin' Windu is gonna get all ugly and spit. Ain't nobody gonna be feelin' better after that."

"I will, because a big laugh at your expense I will have. The camera I will bring, too."

"This is whack!"

"Ok, if so you say."

"Ow! What you do that for?"

"To whack you, you asked me."

"No, I said this is whack...Ow! Yo, stop! I'm about to bust a cap up in here! Ow! That hurt, yo!"

"A whiner you are. Only a small bruise that left."

"I wasn't asking you to whack me with your geezer cane, G."

"No? My mistake it was. Old I am. Like about to make many more "mistakes" I am, I feel, especially if get out of my room you do not! Come closer."

"Ok, ok. Shuh. I'll get out. Geez.

Know what I'm going to do with Young Skywalker, I do not.

Comments on "On Trees Money Grows Not!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:11 AM) : 

I dont knwo Master Yoda, the boy has a lot of anger in him perhaps it is best to just placate him and give him the money and than maby deduct it from his pay. A lot of anger in him I sence, bad this will be. If not contained and controlled I see him becoming something very evil, and perhaps turning to the dark side. Dangerous and disturbing this puzzle is. Meditate on it I will. To quote the Master.

 

Blogger palps said ... (8:34 AM) : 

Send young Skywalker to me, I would be happy to lend him some credits. After all, having him in debt to me might be useful.....

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (8:54 AM) : 

I've seen a lot of Chosen One's in my day, and dude's got to be the lamest one by far.

 

Blogger Bip said ... (12:36 PM) : 

Well he is the Chosen one...No one ever said what he was Chosen for.

 

Blogger Draco-7 said ... (2:55 PM) : 

Yay! Whack some more people with your geezer cane, Yoda!

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (10:01 PM) : 

So Yoda is a Dolly Parton fan, eh? I guess that means that either he's a country music fan, or he was bottle-feed. How about Master Yoda, do remember much about your very early childhood?

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (12:43 AM) : 

Professor Xavier,

Alone I will leave that.

 

post a comment