Saturday, September 24, 2005

A Big Decision

Just read Windu's guest post, I have. Sympathetic to his pain, I am. Heard his concerns I have. Sensitive to his needs I am. And what will make him feel better I know - more Force-wedgies! Yes, cheer him up, that will. If not, cheer me up it will. And what's really important that is.

By the way, getting my "clogs tricked" I was not. Clogs I have not! Getting my claws trimmed, I was. That bad, my handwriting is not! Passive-aggressive Windu must be. Know where he gets that, I do not.

Anyway, considering retirement I am. Only thinking about it for the past 830 years I have been. Rush these decisions you can not.

Get the same same joy anymore from smiting down evil doers, I do not. Sure, fun it still is. But produce the same buzz as it used to, it does not. Besides, developing Smiter's Elbow, I am.

As young as I used to be, I am not. Oh, give what I would not if only 540 years old I could be again. Just a young snot, I was then. Still wet behind the ears I was. Hmm, yes, wasted on the young, youth is.

Besides, if retire I do not, drive me into an early grave, Kenobi will. Aged me an extra 20 years, he has. Before the Order he joined, bald I was not! A thick, luxuriant head of hair I had. But, as more annoying Kenobi became, the balder I would get. And just fall out, my hair would not. Much pulling of my own hair I would do. Help it I could not! How Jinn kept his own hippie hair for so long, I know not.

Still, miss all the smiting I would, even if as fun as it used to be it is not. Maybe spice up the smiting for variety I could. Yes, perhaps complacent with my smiting I have become.

Maybe take a few more decades to think about this I should.

Comments on "A Big Decision"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:08 AM) : 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Yoda!!! Dont retire!!!! The Jedi order needs you!!!!!!!!!

It would only be okay if you still blogged every day.

I'm fairly new to comments and I love your blog.

 

Blogger palps said ... (10:55 AM) : 

Yes...I do sense retirement in your future Master Yoda. Someplace dark, wet, smelly and swampy.

I do believe they have Bingo on Tuesdays and all the residents live in small manufactured homes with immaculate lawns.

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (10:55 AM) : 

Developing Smiter's Elbow, are you?
I hear Jar Jar's got a cure for that.
Don't you Jar Jar?

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:01 AM) : 

Be very careful about taking Jar Jar's potions.

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (2:22 PM) : 

No kiddin'

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:12 PM) : 

Oh Master Yoda ... Bannish all thoughts of retirement! Your in your prime. Why just the other day 3rd Padawan from the left said ..."Hey, You see that green guy over there? He's a hottie!" Now mind you, I am too young to really know what a Hottie is. I mean I know it's something important cause the older Padawans seem to get really bothered by it, (i.e. Older Padawan Chick in the middle always swoons when that no good Skywalker comes by). But I digress ... We, the nameless Padawan who fill the background and wear those goofy helmets ... we need you! Without you we'll be up to our collective Padawan @$$'s in Cheetos and Spiderman Underoos ... Sir!

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (9:13 PM) : 

Master Gallia,

A convincing argument you make. Think about this for another couple of decades I will. Want to make any rash decisions I do not.

 

post a comment