Thursday, September 22, 2005

The Anatomy of a Force-Wedgie

Very confused some are about how a Force-wedgie I can give Windu when wear underwear he does not. The most confused about this, Windu himself is. Hee hee hee!

The first time a Force-wedgie I gave him, I still remember. Totally unsuspecting he was. Just walking along, whistling show tunes he was, when... "Ow! Hey! What the...?! How the heck...?!"

Hee hee hee hee!

Tell you the secret I might. Trust you can I? I don't know - funny-looking you are. Ok, tell you I will, but tell anyone you must not.

You see, a trick on the mind, the Force-wedgie is. Yes, a matter of "mind over tighty-whities", it is. So even if underwear the victim person has not, still feel like a wedgie he has received, he has. The "phantom wedgie" effect I call this.

Of course, be able to master the Force-wedgie you will not. Centuries of practice it took me before right I got it. But, if ever master this trick you do, use it for good and not evil you must. Unless, of course, talking about Windu, Kenobi, or Young Skywalker we are. Open season on them it is. Knock yourself out, you can.

Comments on "The Anatomy of a Force-Wedgie"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:13 AM) : 

Phantom wedgies, sound much like phantom menace it does. Not a beautifull and smelly picture in my brain it creates. More than whish to know this was. A question for you I have Master Jedi. Effective are the Force Wedgies. You seem to apply them liberaly yet little change in Kenobi, windu and Skywalker do I notice. If much time it takes to learn the force wedgies it had and little effect they have the best use of time was it?

 

Blogger jasonx254 said ... (10:45 AM) : 

oooooo FUN time! >:) *gets practising on giving kenobi the ultimate force wedgie...*

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (10:59 AM) : 

This sounds like something I need to know.

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (11:53 AM) : 

Whoa! I had no idea Jedi’s could administer such punishment.
Does the dark side have a similar phantom force-wedgie ability?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:11 PM) : 

Yoda, I must learn the secret!!!!

Many "Kenobi's" and "Windu's" and "Skywalker's" at my school there is.

 

Blogger Draco-7 said ... (2:22 PM) : 

Cant i just use my wedgie-blaster 2K?

 

Blogger Dinorider d'Andoandor said ... (8:47 PM) : 

I didn't know yo were so interested at doing research on such things Master Yoda

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:28 PM) : 

So that's what happened the other day at the Temple when I was making Force armpit farts! Gosh Master Yoda ... I'm just a kid! Take it easy on my stuff and stuff ... Sir.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (10:51 PM) : 

"If much time it takes to learn the force wedgies it had and little effect they have the best use of time was it?" - vxphobos

Much amusement it provides for me. Worth something that has to be.

" Like I said Yoda you love sicking your hand down peoples pants" - Windu

Windu, As said before I have, so that have to put your hands down someone pants you do not, the whole point of a Force-wedgie is.

 

post a comment