Friday, September 30, 2005

Time for Smiting Down Dooku It Is

Getting on my nerves again, Dooku is. Smiting him down I keep putting off. To pencil his smiting into my dayplanner, I need. Get done, things do not if schedule them you do not.

So, Dooku, if reading this you are, sorry I am. Ignoring you I am not. Get around to smiting you down as soon as I can, I will. Good for you next Tuesday is? Say 3:00 pm? If good for you that is not, get with my people have your people. Work something out they can. Set up an appointment for your smiting that works out for both of us they will.

As before I said, getting on my nerves again, he is. Everytime that have an argument with him I try, this he does:


"Talk to the hand, Old Bean."

Really annoying that is. First of all, 1991 anymore it is not. Get with the times he must. Also, my train of thought this interrupts. Forget the names I was going to call him, it makes me.

At least, doing this anymore he is not:


"Pull my finger, won't you, Chap?"

Yes, amazing flatulence control he has, but impressed I am not! An amateur next to Kenobi or Young Skywalker he is.

Anyway, smite him down soon, I will.

Comments on "Time for Smiting Down Dooku It Is"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:11 AM) : 

Patience we must. And i thought we shouldn't call nice people names. It brings us one step closer to the dark side yo. Unless there is a bounty for it, little Y... then it'll be alright.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:41 AM) : 

old beans make you fart.

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (9:22 AM) : 

What happened to the good old days of smiting? I remember when one could smite an opponent without needing Outlook calendar or a Franklin Planner. Maybe I'm just old school, but there was a time when a smiter just smited a smitee without all that fuss.

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (9:39 AM) : 

A good smite will help things so much better.

A smite a day keeps the doctor away.

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (11:03 AM) : 

You should send Bob the Bantha after him. There's now way he can withstand that kind of punishment for long.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:31 PM) : 

We the Loyal Padawans say smite him good Master Yoda cause not only is his "Tell it to the hand" riff decades older then we are but he wears lace and smells oddly like lavender. At first we thought Count Dooku was like that count on Sesame Street but, boy were we wrong. The real "Count" is infinitely more complex and 3 dimensional then that Poser Count Dooku and we are frank to say, has more well defined motivation, (i.e. "Lets count to 5" as opposed to "Lets take over the Galaxy"). Did we mention he smells like lavender ... Sir.

 

post a comment