Friday, October 07, 2005

From Survivor Tatooine: Stupid Fears!

This week on Survivor: Tatooine, to face our fears we were forced. And yes, face my fear of spiders I had to!

Here an excerpt is:

Through the first ring I stepped. At first, surrounded by blackness I was. Then, surrounded by a very bright white light, I was. Actually, an off-white it was. Then, more of a fuschia it turned into. Getting annoying it was.

"Enough with the special effects already!" I yelled.

"Yeah, kind of gets on your nerves, doesn't it?" a voice behind me said.
Around I spun. Sitting comfortably on a chaise lounge and holding a peanut-butter sandwich in one hand, a big, ugly, hairy spider was! Huge it was! Maybe seven feet tall! And talking to me it was! Immediately, a new pair of shorts I required.

"Please, Mr. Spider, bite me do not!" Shaking too much to run, my legs were.

"The name's Steve, Steve Spider. Nice to meet ya." One of his hairy legs he extended to me to shake.

Read the whole post here, you can.

Comments on "From Survivor Tatooine: Stupid Fears!"

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (11:10 AM) : 

Just a normal day on Tatooine.

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (11:18 AM) : 

It's kind of like the themepark at the end of the universe.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:05 PM) : 

Oh i know Steve Spider. He's a real cutie! :-P

 

post a comment