Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Proper Picking Etiquette

Eating some microwave popcorn I am. The extra mega butter flavor I got. Important to eat things loaded with butter it is. That way, able to slide right through you the food will be.

Unfortunately, tonight stuck in my teeth some of the popcorn kernels got. Much trouble it was taking to get them out. But, want to be crude or make a scene I did not. Very important for a Jedi Master of my stature to maintain his dignity at all times it is. Set an example I must. So the most discreet and dignified way possible to get the kernels out I chose.

"Looking at what, are you, Young Skywalker?"

"Nothing, G. I just ain't never seen nobody pick they teeth with they toenizzle, yo."

"Hmph! Of course, using my toenail to pick my teeth I am. Rude it would be if with my fingers I picked my teeth! Acquire some culture you must."

Also the reason that with my toe I pick my nose, it is.

Surprised I am not that puzzled by my superior table manners, Young Skywalker is. Raised by Kenobi he was, so crude he is. Used to my kind of sophistication he is not.

Comments on "Proper Picking Etiquette"

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (8:06 AM) : 

My wife really likes the kettle corn flavor.

I have never been able to pick my teeth with my toes, I can jiggle my eyeballs back and forth, though.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (12:37 PM) : 

Jon,

Know the Jedi Eye Jiggle Trick, how do you?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:02 PM) : 

Yoda are you not worried about getting toe jam in your teeth.

How does it taste anyway?

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (3:17 PM) : 

Perhaps I need to post a knife and fork?

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (5:48 PM) : 

Wait a minute, Yoda, aren't you worried about toe-main poisoning? What about athlete's mouth?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:49 PM) : 

We the Loyal Padawan applaud you Master Yoda for finally bringing proper culture to our heathen bretheren Jedi! As you know, we often use our toes as the grooming tools the Force gave us. Recently, while picking my nose with my toe Anakin Skywalker and Master Kenobi walked by and, to be frank, looked at me like I'd sprouted Womprats or something. Skywalker just rolled his eyes, (this from a man to whom the word culture applies only to whatever is brewing within the extraordinary amount of hair gel he wears ... does he even OWN a brush)? Master Kenobi on the other hand ask me if I could do that in the "Ring". (Sigh) Why do we even bother ... Sir?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:59 PM) : 

Are you sure there aren't any wookies in your ancestry? Just curious...

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (9:28 PM) : 

Beast picks his teeth with his toe-nails, too. It makes me feel like I'm a contestant on Fear Factor. (shudders)

 

post a comment