Monday, October 10, 2005

Very Serious, A Jedi's Meditation Is

Today, in the meditation room I went so that take a na- uh, I mean, meditate without distraction, I could. My eyes I closed and deeply into meditation I fell. For a good half an hour, meditating I was.

Suddenly, jarred out from my meditation I was. My eyes I opened. What the...?






In the living room on top of the TV I was. Sitting on the couch staring at me, Kenobi and Young Skywalker were.

"Aaaaaa! Doing what here, am I?"

"Yo, G. Don't move. The picture is perfect," Young Skywalker said.

"What? Talking about what are you? Get here how did I? An explanation I demand."

"I'm sorry, Master," Kenobi said, "we thought you'd be sleepin a little longer."

"Sleeping I was not! Meditating I was! How many times have to tell you that, do I?"

"Yeah?" Young Skywalker said, "You like the only dude I know who snores while he meditatin'."

"On this television why am I?!" I demanded.

"The cable was out again. We needed to get a picture on the TV somehow." Kenobi said.

"Yeah, Little Y. Your ears gets like the greatest reception and spit, G." Young Skywalker added.

"Turn me into a Rabbit Ears antenna you have?! My slee... er, meditation for this you disturb?!"

"All the other times," Kenobi said, "we got you back into the Meditation room before you woke up, I mean, were done with your mediation. But this time, see, channel 2 was showing this Very Brady Marathon, and we couldn't miss..."

"'All the other times'?!" I yelled, "Been doing this for how long have you?"

"Only the past six or seven years," Kenobi answered, "and only when the Cable was out."

"What?!! So mad at you I am..."

"Yo, G, chill," Young Skywalker said, "At least we ain't as bad as the Younglings. I mean, they wait 'till you aslee... uh, meditatin', then play stuff like 'Connect the Liver Spots' with your head, yo. At least Obs and I ain't done that, least, not lately."

Oooooh, so angry I am! Going to pay for this, people are today. Written about the Force-wedgies I will give today, songs will be.

Comments on "Very Serious, A Jedi's Meditation Is"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:19 AM) : 

I have nothing to say except...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!! Geeze I wish I could be around to see Yoda get his revenge. *continues laughing*

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (8:43 AM) : 

Veronic Mars or My Name is Earl I could understand, but for a Brady marathon?

 

Blogger Mike Rubin said ... (12:44 PM) : 

Hello,

Nice capture of the yoda method of speaking you did!

I will be back to read some more.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:22 PM) : 

come on yoda! be nice ... anakin & obi only want a better picture -- isn't that the least you can do??? arent jedi supposed to be selfless???

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:07 PM) : 

Please Master Yoda, don't be hard on all of us, some of us didn't do what the others have done to you.

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (7:36 PM) : 

So . . why does Kenobi call you "G"?

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (11:04 PM) : 

Persuaded me to be selfless, that mouse person has. So, Young Skywalker, allow you to pick the time of your Force-wedgie I will. See how selfless I am do you?

Young Gallia, a good idea that is. Need some official photographic documention of this we will.

 

Blogger Dinorider d'Andoandor said ... (11:49 PM) : 

I didn't know u have antenna like properties!

u r really useful!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:26 AM) : 

Cool ears. What a hefty price it would catch!!! Note: I'm going smite you down and get them ears someday. Muahahahahaha

 

post a comment