Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Stupid MeMes!

In an outrageous abuse of Senatorial power, tagged me with this meme, Senator Amidala has. See the whole meme on her blog, you can. Do the whole thing I will not, and make me you can not! So there!


10 Years Ago I Was:














5 Years Ago I Was:















1 Year Ago I Was:












5 3 Snacks I Enjoy the Most:
Ben & Jerry's Chunky Munky (Shut up, Young Skywalker!)
Cracker Jack's (The toys inside I enjoy, especially the fake tatoos)
Tootsie Pops (Lived almost 900 years I have, and found out how many licks it takes to get to the center of one of these I have not)

5 Items You Will Never See Me Wear:
Miniskirts (Nothing for my thighs they do)
Britney Spears' Rhinestone Bra
Anything that worn previously, Kenobi has
Pinstripes (Short they make me look)
Bicycle pants (At least, not since the 80's)

There! As much as I feel like doing, that is! If like it you do not, sue me you can! And if tag me with one of these things, anyone else does, tag you back I will - with my lightsaber! Hmph!

Supposed to inflict this nuisance on five other bloggers I am, but stop the insanity I must! One blogger there is who actually likes these things I know. Nic, her name is. Send it only to her I will. So Nic, tagged you are. No tag-backs. Safe on base I am. Called it I have.

(Note to SWU members: If been tagged with this meme you have not, and for some strange reason would like to be, email me you can. Tag you and list your blog in this post I will.)

Addendum:
Asked to be tagged, Haris has. From a planet called Bosnia, he is. Very interesting his blog is. So Haris, tagged you are.
Tagged Tahl is too. A Jedi who speaks 1337, she is.

Comments on "Stupid MeMes!"

 

Blogger Nic said ... (7:25 AM) : 

ROFL! Your stupid intern Bill was kind enough to visit me and inform me of the MEME. He wondered if I still visited your blog. Every day my friend, every day. One of the few blogs that I still visit on a daily basis, even though I don't comment every time.

Please forward my thanks to your intern for the kind comments! :)

I'll have something posted up there on the blog for the MEME and I'll even do the full one just for you dear Master Yoda!

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (8:12 AM) : 

Haris,
Tagged. It you are.

Nic,
Glad I am to see that still visiting you are. Thanks for the support!

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (9:13 AM) : 

Is OJ massaging your scalp and are you arguing with Jr. about the correct pronounciation of "nuclear?"

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (9:24 AM) : 

I see OJ has gloves on to avoid fingerprints...as usual.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:32 AM) : 

Even you couldn't defeat Bush? That sux...

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (10:40 AM) : 

Florida Voter,

Confusing it was. More of the popular vote I received. But more red states than green ones, there were.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:02 AM) : 

Yoda, on the show Good Morning America, is a show featuring Dolly Parton. It is on right this second (8:01 am)
-Miss Jedi Wannabe

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (11:11 AM) : 

Wow! Force Kenobi to turn off the wrestling I must so that watch this I can.

 

Blogger Shannon said ... (1:21 PM) : 

Ah Master Yoda. You are just so stubborn sometimes.

{Walks off muttering, "Now I see why Anakin complains about you all the time. What a stick in the mud...}

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (2:48 PM) : 

What?! Hear that I did not. Say what, Young Skywalker does?!

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (9:05 PM) : 

I can't believe a "friend" would spring something like that on you. If one on my students tried that kind of shenanigans with me I'd, well, I'd do something. Maybe have them think they were a bullfrog and make them play around in a mud puddle all day.

 

Blogger Jen said ... (11:42 PM) : 

Has it been 10 years since the whole O.J. thing? How time flies.

Can you use your powers to erase that whole debacle from my brain? I'd really appreciate it...

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (1:41 AM) : 

Tahl, tagged you are

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:30 PM) : 

Ooohh! Tag me to!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:46 PM) : 

my brother and i found out that it takes 3000 licks to get to the center of a tootsie pops

 

Blogger Dinorider d'Andoandor said ... (6:41 PM) : 

well.. It seems I'll hafta tag myself!
May the force be with u all!

 

post a comment