Sunday, October 16, 2005

100,000 Hits

Congratulations to Professor Xavier for winning the 100,000th Hit Contest! The 100,000th person to go through the cyber turnstyles and into my blog, he was. Though, I think maybe his Big Brainy Machine (or whatever called it is) he used to sense when just the right time to log on to my blog would be. If so, cheating that was! But still send him an autographed pic of me and a Gmail invite, I will.

Honorable mention and 2nd place, Captain Typho gets. The 100,015th visitor he was. Making fun of his name, I enjoy. Captain Typhoon, Captain Typhoid, Captain Typo, Captain Tidy Bowl (OK, a stretch that one is). See how much fun it is do you? Join in the fun won't you? But also, check out his blog you should. An interesting and ongoing story on his blog he has.

Also like to thank all of you, I would. Do this without you I could not. Your comments I enjoy, and the fact that linked to this blog, many of you have, I appreciate. The word keep spreading!

Though the end of this blog this is not, a good time to roll some credits I thought it would be.

Executive Producer
Master Yoda

Director
Master Yoda

Written by
Master Yoda (as dictated to his Stupid Intern)

Cast
Master Yoda....Himself
Doofus #1...Young Skywalker
Doofus #2...Kenobi
Doofus #3...Windu

Supporting Doofuses
Senator Amidala...Herself
Chewbacca...Himself
Dooku...Himself
Chancellor Palpatine...Himself
Qui-Gon Jinn...Himself
Yaddle...Herself
Jar Jar Binks...Himself

Stunt Doubles
Assorted Younglings

Crew
Camera...Stupid Intern
Lighting...Stupid Intern
Sound...Stupid Intern
Mr. Yoda's Assitant...Stupid Intern
Coffee Fetcher...Stupid Intern
Mr. Yoda's Footrest...Stupid Intern

Harmed in the making of this blog, no Wookiees were.

**********
By the way, checked out my Stupid Intern's blog have you? Shared his pain about his many bad haircuts he has. Take my word for it you can, a bad haircut he has. But only so much you can do with a head that goofy-looking, you can.

Comments on "100,000 Hits"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (8:32 AM) : 

Nice Work Master Yoda! Congrats!

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (2:38 PM) : 

Gosh, this is just such an honor. Where do I begin? First I'd like to thank the Academy, that's the Jedi Academy, and of course Master Yoda without whom this wouldn't be possible. And of course I'd like to thank all the other viewers who regularly stopped by this page so that the counter would reach 100,000 by the time I got here. May the Force be with all of you.
-sniffle-

 

post a comment