Thursday, October 13, 2005

A New Contest

Updated his blog, my Stupid Intern has. Wait, his own blog he updated? Find the time to do that, when did he? Just post on his blog three months ago, he did. Obviously, enough to do around here he has not if time to post so frequently he has. Find more things for him to do I must.

About the trouble getting a good haircut he has, it is. And tell you let me, one goofy-looking head he has, so what he is talking about he knows. So read it you must or stop whining to me he will not.

Anyway, in the next few days, reach 100,000 hits this blog will. Very excited about that and very grateful to all of you, I am. That is why going to host a contest I am. If the 100,000th visitor you are, an autographed photo and a Gmail invitation you will receive. Also, a link to your blog or website I will provide in the post where the winner I announce. What? Look like a member of the Prize Patrol to you, do I?

Know who the 100,000th visitor is, how will I? Tell me, that person will. If the 100,000th visitor you are, email me a screenshot of the counter and the url you must.

Look like this it can:

If know how to make a screenshot you do not, read this you can.

Of course, do this the 100,000th visitor might not. So, if close to the 100,000th visitor you are (100,001...100,002...etc.), email me a screenshot you still can. Maybe win you will.

Cheat do not! That fake a screenshot like this you can, I know. If you cheating I catch, a safe place in the galaxy for you there will not be. Beware the power of my Force-wedgie! Known true fear you have not until received a Force-wedgie from me you have.

Anyway, like to thank you all for your support and patronage I would. Made this a lot of fun for me you have.

Comments on "A New Contest"

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (9:14 AM) : 

A great achievement,that is. Win the prize, I shall attempt to.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (9:16 AM) : 

Thank you Haris.

As far as his fiction. To re-write the story that's on his blog so that submit it for publication he can, we want to do first. Other stories in his head he has. Know if give him the time to write the I will, I know not. Very much work for him to do I have!

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (9:32 AM) : 

Congratulations to be, Master Y. Here's to 100,000 more.

Also, thank your stupid intern for that lovely tribute to Jo Jo the Monkeyboy. I think his Uncle Schlocky really appreciates it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:06 PM) : 

We the Loyal Padawn just want to add our collective voices to those offering Congratulations Master Yoda. We, (with the exception of 6th Padawan from the center), feel you should give yourself Kudos for creating a vigorous and exciting Blog which adds a certain quality to our daily lives, (We call this our "Happy Place"). Why, you may ask, does 6th Padawan from the center not join us. Cause he's still mad that you sprayed him with the Power Sprayer the other day when you caught him whizzing in the potted palm! He is soooo immature and probably can't read anyway ... Sir!

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (7:30 PM) : 

100,000? That is rather impressive. I realize it might be considered cheating to have one of my students, say Forge, fix your computer system so that I win, but all is fair after all.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (12:53 AM) : 

Thank you everyone! Done it without you, I could not have.

 

post a comment