Friday, October 14, 2005

Dread of Dooku

Dooku. Want to take out my lightsaber and cleave something in half, the very sound of his name Makes me. The other day, watching TV we were, when on the screen Dooku's face came. Instantly, the television I destroyed with my lightsaber. A reflex it was.

"Ah, snap!" Young Skywalker said, "That's like the 5th televizzle you wasted this week, yo! Now how am I supposed to watch my Cribs?"

"Want to watch a show about babies, why would you? Anyway, sorry I am. Help it I can not. A reflex that was."

"This is why we can't have nice things," Windu said.

"'Sides, Little Y," Young Skywalker said, "that Dookulax commercial comes on about a bazillion times a day, G, especially during the geezer shows you watch."

"Matlock a 'geezer show' is not! Be appreciated by all ages it can."

"Anyway, why you all hatin on Dooku and spit? It was my arm he sliced off, yo."

"Young Skyalker, read my blog at all have you? Many reasons to smite Dooku down I have. (Easy to speak with hyperlinks it is not) More important than your arm it is. At least see me whining all time you do not. All the time what I hear from you is, 'Oh my arm', 'My arm I wish I had back'. Wah, wah, wah. A real reason to be mad I have -'Jedi Master Kermit' he called me!"

"Whatever, yo. You gots to do less hatin on the TVs, G. Ain't no way my girlf-, uh, I mean Senator Amidala is gonna wanna hang here, without a TV."

Really, Dooku's fault it is. His smiting down, he keeps putting off. Make an appointment for it we will. Arrange a specific time and place we will, then show up he will not. Very rude that is. All the trouble to prepare for his smiting, I go through. At least show up to get smote down, he could. So, Dooku, if listening you are, stand still so that smite you down I can!

Comments on "Dread of Dooku"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:44 AM) : 

In all your haste, you spelled Skywalker's name wrong. *Bursts out laughing*

"Young Skyalker, read my blog at all have you?"

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (10:57 AM) : 

Is the weekend a good time for smiting?

 

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said ... (4:10 PM) : 

Now Master Yoda, you do seem to have a smiting issue. Two of my fellow clones were smitten/smitted/smatted (you know what I mean!!!) jsut for standing to close to you on the wookie homeworld once. Honest that all they were doing, no order 66 here,nope none at all.

So slow down on the smiting.

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (5:54 PM) : 

Man, that's the thing about these Sith Lords. They'll all say "Oh sure, I'll show up at the appointed time." But then they don't.

You just can't rely on them for anything.

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (7:33 PM) : 

TV is the devil's kitty litter box. They should all be banned. Unless, of course, Golden Girls is on.

 

Blogger palps said ... (9:41 PM) : 

Sorry about that last meeting Master Yoda. I was responsible for Lord Ty..uh, Count Dooku missing your last meeting.

 

post a comment