Monday, October 17, 2005

Kenobi's Health

Feeling a little sick today, Kenobi was. A sore throat and a little fever he had. Concerned about him I was.

"Worry do not," I told him, "take care of you I will."

A special drink I made for him. A drink I make for myself, it is. Dill pickle vinegar (the liquid that in pickle jars they put) mixed with juiced turnips, pureed womprat liver, and a little hotsauce, it is made of. A glass of that mixture I drink every morning. Add years to your life and keep you regular it will. Very regular. Almost 900 years old I am, but only 750 years old I feel. In fact, that only 700 I look, a lot of people tell me.

To drink this too, I wanted Kenobi. For some reason, a little resistant to it he was. Tackle him to the ground and force feed it to him I had to. A big fight he put up.

"Hold still, Kenobi," I said, "The airplane here comes! The hangar open! Brrrrrrrrrrr. The choo-choo train here comes. Choo-choo! Come on, Kenobi! Take out the enema kit, do not make me!" The trick that did.

Then a fuss he made after fed it to him I had. "Yecccccch!!! For the love of God, cut out my tongue, please! Blechh!"

"Come on, Kenobi, that bad it is not."

"Someone get me one of them steel brushes so I can scrub my mouth out!"

A big baby he is.

The strange thing is, been feeding that to him all day I have, yet feeling any better he is not! Extremely regular he is now, but still the cold symptoms he has. Very puzzling that is. Perhaps more pureed womprat livers I should add. Hmm, yes.

Comments on "Kenobi's Health"

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (8:01 AM) : 

Oh yeah, and Mynock flu, too. I hear that's really bad.

 

Blogger Jen said ... (12:22 PM) : 

Perhaps you could manufacture a tablet form of this concoction? It would help with the initial repugnance...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:24 PM) : 

We, the Loyal Padawan, have been passengers on your Choo Choo before Master Yoda, each of us with his or her or it's own epic tale of receiving "Master's Elixir of Youth". We are convinced that in addition to the ingredients mentioned earlier that it also contains, (but not limited to), Rid X, Tang, and possibly Toe Cheese. Ahhh, our collective memories of it slowly ebbing its noxious way down our throats or up our bums, (as the case may be), like a wildfire destroying the pristine wilderness that was our guts. Truly the thing of fond childhood memories. Poor Master Kenobi has yet to realize that just being in the mere presence of this tincture of life, after having taken it once, will do wonders for whatever ails you. Just thinking about we feel better already, and we're not even sick ... Sir!

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (8:18 PM) : 

I have to say Master Yoda, that potion just doesn't sound worth a 900 year life span.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (10:10 PM) : 

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (10:11 PM) : 

princess leia,

A good suggestion that is. Maybe mash it up in his Cheetos I will.

Know the difference he will not. Still fooled by "Got your nose" he is.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:30 AM) : 

Grody, Yodes. Grody.

 

post a comment