Friday, October 21, 2005

From Survivor Tatooine: Dolly and Doofuses

Tell you what you can expect in my latest post on Survivor Tatooine, I will not. But give you a little taste I will...















Possibly miss this kind of excitement, how can you? Even more of Dolly on my post there is! Go there now you must!

Also, check out the posts by those other doofuses contestants here you can.

Comments on "From Survivor Tatooine: Dolly and Doofuses"

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (11:10 AM) : 

Just what you've always wanted! I wonder what Dolly thinks?

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (11:14 AM) : 

Wait...isn't that Anna Nicole Smith and that old geezer she married?

Shudder…

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:54 PM) : 

So, great green one, tell me you wouldn't trade your precious chair for Dolly's lap? Of course she would not put up with the funny smells that you eminate (or so rumors have said).

 

Blogger jasonx254 said ... (2:11 PM) : 

I call dibs on the chair if he picks the lap!

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (4:31 PM) : 

Oh Dolly well,
You came and you gave without taking,
But I sent you away.
Oh, Dolly well,
Kissed me and stopped me from shaking,
And I need you today.
Oh, Dolly!

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (5:04 PM) : 

Who would have thought I'd be jealous of a little green frog?

 

Blogger Obi-Wan Kenobi said ... (8:30 PM) : 

Well, lookit that, dere! I'll take her when she's tired of you, Master.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (10:32 PM) : 

Know what to do with a woman like that, you would not, Kenobi.

 

post a comment