Saturday, October 22, 2005

Younglings and Clean Rooms

Trouble keeping their rooms clean, the Younglings have. Kenobi's influence this is, I fear. Try harder to keep him away from the Younglings, I must.

"Harvey, cleaned your room like I told you, you have not."

"Yes, I have, Master Yoda! See? I picked up everything off the floor, just like you told me."

"And put it all under your bed you have."

"No, I didn't, honest!"

"Harvey, see this I can because made your bed you have not. Clearly visible, everything under your bed is. Besides, lifting your bed off of the floor, all of that junk is."

The sharpest knife in the drawer, Harvey is not.

"But it's put away!"

"Coming from where, that whimpering is? Harvey, put the puppies under there too, you did not, did you?!"

"Well, you told me to put them up too. I was gonna take them out tomorrow when we feed them."

"Take all of that stuff from under the bed right now, you will. And put it all where it belongs you will too."

Tons of stuff, he had to take out. A shovel we got out of the shed, because so much stuff there was. Clothes, stuffed banthas, Twinkie wrappers, toy fire speeders, Captain Typho action figures, Wonder Wookiee comic books, a mini-fridge, seven TV remote controls, a prosthetic leg (what the-?), a couple of lawn chairs, three bowling balls, several fishing rods, a disassembled lawn mower engine, several Barbie dolls, complete with Mustaphar Barbie Dream House.

"Harvey, to whom do these Barbie dolls belong?"

"They're mine. Master Windu gave them to me. He said they use to be his."

Mental note: Keep Windu away from the Younglings too, I must.

But the worst, that was not. "Kenobi?! Doing what under there are you?"

"I sensed a Cheeto under here, and well, I guess I fell asleep," Kenobi said.

"Harvey, notice a grown Jedi Master under your bed you did not?"

"Yes," Harvey said, "but I thought he could keep the puppies company."

Related those two have to be, the only explanation that is.

******
Been keeping up with Survivor Tatooine, have you? Down to two contestants, it will be soon. Shortly, win, someone will. Who it will be? Who? Hmm?

Comments on "Younglings and Clean Rooms"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (9:11 AM) : 

That Harvey...he cracks me up.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (11:02 AM) : 

Don't throw away my action figure! It's going to be worth a lot, especially if it's in the original packaging.

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (12:30 PM) : 

Harvey is in severe need of guidance.

 

Blogger jasonx254 said ... (1:26 PM) : 

if the two are related then I believe I have a cunning plan....for each correctly put away item award him one cheeto! Then again the two would probably fight over putting the stuff away just to get the cheetos

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (2:39 PM) : 

No Jon the Intergalatic Gladiator action figures? I can't help but feel a little disapointed.

 

Blogger Nunzia said ... (2:56 PM) : 

LOL nice

 

Blogger Obi-Wan Kenobi said ... (6:52 PM) : 

Naw, that puppy and I ain't related. He scratches my ear, I scratch his. We just friends, is all.

Pfft. Related.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (10:16 PM) : 

No, Kenobi. What I meant that was not. I meant... oh, nevermind.

 

Blogger meembob87 said ... (3:38 PM) : 

The things you will find under a bed these days, I swear. ;)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:10 PM) : 

It's true what they say about younglings keeping their rooms clean... Closets are not large enough for all of my clothes ans junk... Knock out the wall, I must!

 

post a comment