Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Our Secret Weapon














See this, uh, person do you? General Grievous his name is. Humanoid internal organs he has, but a metal droid body he has. A leader of the Separatists, he is. Defeated a number of Jedi he has.

But worry not, a secret weapon we have now. Yes, over his reign of terror is. A chance he has not.

In development for months this super secret weapon has been. Very confidential we have kept it. Top secret it is. Tell you anything about it I can not. Why? Because then be a secret weapon it would not! Been listening, have you?

So, bother asking me anything about it, do not. Tell you I will not. Nope. Get anything out of me you will not. Sealed my lips are. Very capable of keeping a secret I am. No way that tell you anything, there is. Just forget about that, you can. Nope. Nope. No.

Oh, OK! Tell you I will! Very persuasive you can be.

Scroll down you must so that see this top secret weapon you can.






This top secret weapon that will enable us to defeat General Grievous, it is.





Give up now, General Grievous should. Perhaps mercy we will show.






Ready to see this fearsome weapon are you? Very fear-inspiring it is.





OK





















Stand a chance now, that droid does not.

Comments on "Our Secret Weapon"

 

Blogger General Grievous said ... (11:57 PM) : 

WHAT!!! You plan to kill me with a tin opener??? My armour is so stron it won't even scratch it... it isn't a Force powered tin opener... is it???
*cough*

 

Blogger Pandora Wilde said ... (12:47 AM) : 

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! Perfect.

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (8:17 AM) : 

Whew, for a second there, I thought the secret weapon was Inspector Gadget.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:44 AM) : 

Hey, I once saw Skywalker fix his X-wing with a paper clip, so anything is possible. What could you do whith a cheese grater and carrot pealer, Mr Yoda?

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (3:12 PM) : 

How absolutely awesome!

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (9:04 PM) : 

Did you hear all the wheezing that robot does? I'm guessing he's a three-pack-a-day android.

 

Blogger Ninjanun said ... (1:43 AM) : 

Oh, I thought it was symbolic, you know as in,

"I'm gonna open up a can..."

 

post a comment