Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Double the Confusion










Over to the Jedi Temple, Senator Amidala came today. Hoping to make up for the unfortunate "ham incident" from the other day, I was.

"Hello again, Master Yoda. Like, I think you know my handmaidens."

"Ah yes, your handmaidens I know, of course. See let us, Sabé, Dormé, and uh, wait, tell me do not... uh, Sneezé, Dopé, and Grumpé."

"No, those are not their names."

"OK, another chance give me. See let me, uh, Larré, Moé, and Curlé."

"No!"

"Posh, Ginger, and Sporty?"

"That's like not even close!"

"Sorry I am. Confused I get. All the same you look. Supposed to remember how am I? Have to remind me, you will."

"Ok, so like, this is Saché, this is Eritaé, and this is Yané."

"Actually, m'lady," one of the handmaidens said, "I'm Saché."

"Really?" another one said, "I thought that I was Saché."

"No, you're Yané."

"But I thought you were Yané."

"No, I'm pretty sure I'm Saché."

"OK, I'm confused. Which one of us dates Anakin?"

"Ahem!" Senator Amidala said.

"What?! Just say what did she? Who 'dates Anakin?'"

"No, no," Senator Amidala said, "She said 'which one of us hates pemmican."

"Oh, well, ok that... huh?" Getting so confused I was. "Anyway, some paperwork for you to sign, I have, Senator."

Forward one of the handmaidens stepped. "Actually, Master Yoda, I have something to confess. I am the real Padmé Amidala. This person dressed like me is actually one of my decoys."

"What?!"

"Wait," another handmaiden said, "are you sure I'm not Padmé?"

"Stop playing with my mind you must! Going crazy I am! Need five decoys why do you, anyway? The only senator who travels with a bunch of look-a-like bodyguards, you are! Have an entourage of body doubles, Senator Organa does not!"

"Uh, Yoda, turn around."






















Bear to look I can not.

Comments on "Double the Confusion"

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (6:07 AM) : 

One of the handmaidens is Yanni?

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

 

Blogger Shannon said ... (9:14 AM) : 

Well, let's see. I suppose I need this many decoys because someone is always trying to KILL ME. Why am I the only Senator the Separatists want dead? Probably because I am, like, totally the most kickin' Senator in the Republic. Senator Organa? Yeah, he's on my side. I helped him interview those decoys. We did a nice job.

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (10:46 AM) : 

I wonder if Senator Organa's decoys are better actors than Senator Organa.
Not much of a stretch, tho-

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:38 AM) : 

Excuse me senator, but if ANY of your entourage wants a ride in my X-wing, or my speeder, please give them my number.

 

Blogger fakies said ... (12:34 PM) : 

Perhaps you too should consider some decoys of your own. Such as Kermit.

 

Blogger jasonx254 said ... (4:33 PM) : 

Yeah Kermit would be a good decoy, and maybe slimer from ghost busters.

 

Blogger Obi-Wan Kenobi said ... (5:14 PM) : 

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Blogger Obi-Wan Kenobi said ... (5:15 PM) : 

Now what were their names b'fore they'wr hired?

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (7:18 PM) : 

Well, if Organo loses his job as senator, he can always start the Jimmy Smitts 5. Provided they can sing, of course. I guess they're a little too old to be a boy band. Maybe they could be a jazz combo.

 

Blogger Dinorider d'Andoandor said ... (7:43 PM) : 

How could u call your decoys Master Yoda?
Yodé, Greené, Shorté, Oldé and Buttkickeré??

I saw your breakdancing style in Google Videos and it simply rocks.
COOL Master Yoda!!!!

 

Blogger Jardena said ... (8:43 PM) : 

Holy cow! Senator Organa has identical body doubles??? How did I not know this???

Umm, excuse me for a while, I need to stop by the Alderanian living quarters and introduce myself.

Ta Ta!

 

post a comment