Sunday, October 30, 2005

Kenobi's Funny Face

So badly, my nose hurts. So bad the pain is, to die I want. Like on fire they are, my nostrils feel. Watering so much my eyes are that see I can not.

You see, drinking my Diet Pepsi I was, when his funny face Kenobi made:















Then out through my nose, all of my Diet Pepsi shot. Stupid Kenobi! He knows that help laughing I can not when those funny glasses he puts on! Have to do it when drinking my soda, why did he?

________________________
By the way, if interested you are, forget the contest do not. In yesterday's post, the details are.

Comments on "Kenobi's Funny Face"

 

Blogger dufflehead said ... (1:27 AM) : 

questions for your contest:

1. why did you use em instead of pt for the font-size?(i'm pretty new to css)

2. was i supposed to email this?

love the blog!

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (8:13 AM) : 

That is one wacky, wacky face.

Happy Halloween, Master Yoda.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (10:10 AM) : 

Dufflehead

1) Probably because ignorant my Intern is. Really - if make sense something in that template does not, safe to assume it is that a result of my intern's ignorance it is.
Maybe part of the problem his choice of em instead of pt is?

2)Matter it does not, but if a final solution you come up with, email me you should, so that who to credit for it I know.

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (10:49 AM) : 

Wait....that's Obi-Wa's funny face???
I thought that was his normal face.

 

Blogger Nic said ... (11:45 AM) : 

Is that his halloween costume? What are you going as for halloween Master Yoda?

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (12:02 PM) : 

Clarification:

That Halloween it is I forgot when this post I wrote. Kenobi's halloween costume this is not. Celebrate Halloween we do not.

 

Blogger Obi-Wan Kenobi said ... (4:44 PM) : 

Glasses? What glasses?

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (7:22 PM) : 

That reminds me of the face Nightcrawler made the time his tail got caught in the light socket.

 

post a comment