Friday, October 28, 2005

Fighting For My Life on Survivor I Am

Only two of us contestants left on Survivor: Tatooine there are. Up to the jury to decide now it is. But wait! All that is not! Explain to the jury why I should win, I must!

An excerpt, this is:


"Hello. Win why should I? The million credit question that is. Very simple the answer is.

"First of all, need the money, Qui-Gon does not. Dead he is! No good it will do him. In his ethereal form, slip through his pockets, the credits will.

"Secondly, very nice to all of you I have been..."

Typho: "Just a minute. What about all those times you called me 'Typo', and 'Typhoid', and 'Tai-Bo', and 'Tidy Bowl', and..."

Yoda: "Well, I.."

Palpatine: "Yes, and let us not forget the time that you stole into our camp in the middle of the night and, eh, 'made a deposit'."

Yoda: "Yes, but..."

Dooku: "That's quite correct, Old Boy. I say, the time you attacked me on the rock cliff...

Only worse it gets for me, from there. Read the rest of this post here you can.

Comments on "Fighting For My Life on Survivor I Am"

 

post a comment