Friday, November 04, 2005

In a Snit Windu Is

In a snit Windu is, because to his Pretty Man March none of us went. (Mentioned yesterday's guest post, it was.) Gone I would have, but no rotten vegetables or eggs I had. Thrown what at Windu would I? To explain this to Windu I tried. But for some strange reason, only worse it seemed to make it. So unreasonable he is.

Now, talking to any of us here at the Temple he is not. In other words, a great day I had. Last for another three days or so it will. Then want to make up and "confront our issues" he will. Looking forward to that I am not. Fond of all the hugging that will happen I am not. Maybe encourage him to hold another big event that show up to I will not, I can.

A mystery that no one received his fliers, it is not. Kenobi he put in charge of sending them out. If stamps half of them had, amazed I would be. To put his pants on before his shoes, Kenobi needs to be reminded.

Still, surprised I am that show up to here Windu's speeches more people did not. Lots of people who would show up to see public hangings, train wrecks, and circus sideshows, there are. The same thing this would be. I guess that nowadays, valued that much anymore morbid curiousity is not.

*********************
Finally! Announced on Survivor:Tatooine, the winner has been. Win did I? Or win, did Qui-Gon? Know do you? Hmm?

Comments on "In a Snit Windu Is"

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (2:49 PM) : 

Poor Mace appears to be suffering from a severe case of anal-cranal inversion. Could Coruscant's finest surgeons perform a Headinthebuttechtomy on him?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:27 PM) : 

Or it could be rectal oculitis!?!?

 

Blogger Obi-Wan Kenobi said ... (10:07 PM) : 

Whoops, I thought they'wr for carryin' out the rotten veggies with.

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (10:09 PM) : 

You'd think Windu would appreciate that you had enough consideration to not burden him with a crowd full of people that didn't want to be there. That way, whoever did show up, would more likely be passionate about whatever silly cause he wanted to go on about. He should be down on his knees thanking you.

 

Blogger General Grievous said ... (3:15 AM) : 

If I were feeling better I would have been there - If only to see his face when I start to destroy his podium *cough*

 

post a comment