Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Lost in Doofusland

Watching Lost with Kenobi I was. Every week together we watch it. Driving me crazy he is.

"So now, which one of them fellers is supposed to be Gilligan?"

"Another show that is. On this show Gilligan is not."

"Too bad. That Gilligan feller is funny."

"Ok, just watch the show let us. An important part this may be."

"So how come they found that there polar bear that one time?"

"Know I do not."

"So what do them numbers they keep punchin into to that computer mean?"

"Know I do not."

"Well, what'll happen if they don't push that there button?"

"Know I do not."

"So who are them 'Others' they keep talkin about?"

"Know I do not."

"So why did them 'Others' take the little boy?"

"Know I do not."

"Why does that there blonde girl keep seein the little boy all spooky-like?"

"Kenobi! Seen as much of this as I have, you have. Know any more than you do, I do not!"

"Oh. Ok."

"Ok."

"Gotcha."

"Good."

"So who built the hatch?"

Get a TV to put in my room, I must.

Comments on "Lost in Doofusland"

 

Blogger General Grievous said ... (12:03 AM) : 

Don't make the TV too big or they'll come and watch TV in your room

*cough*

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (7:54 AM) : 

*sneeze*

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (8:40 AM) : 

*burp*

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (9:36 AM) : 

*hiccup*

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (9:39 AM) : 

*shrug*

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:02 AM) : 

*meow*

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:11 AM) : 

*Yawn*

Open the mouth involuntarily in reaction from fatigue or sleepiness.

 

Blogger Bip said ... (10:25 AM) : 

*blorp*

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (10:28 AM) : 

*pickle*









hehehe...

 

Blogger jasonx254 said ... (11:58 AM) : 

Hey Master Yoda, not to be rude or anything, but your site is starting to take a little while to load, might wanna decrease the number of posts on the front page to ease loading times.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:05 PM) : 

*snort*

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (2:17 PM) : 

Worry not, Jinn. Kick your donkey I will not. Nothing against your donkey I have. Even know that you had a pet donkey I did not.

(By the way, Captain Berk, a word that use here we do not, that is.)

 

Blogger Bip said ... (2:20 PM) : 

Dolly Parton + Elton John = Fun?
Just thought that Yoda would want to know. Give Kenobi a scavenger hunt or something during it.
http://www.cmaawards.com/2005/
The time here is Tuesday Nov 15th @ 8PM on CBS...though I have no idea if your cable will pick it up.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (2:59 PM) : 

bip,

Important info that is. Have to cancel the Council meeting I will.

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (3:08 PM) : 

When they find Gilligan, he will tell them that the location they are on looks remarkably like Hawaii.

 

Blogger Korkuss said ... (6:15 PM) : 

What "Others"????? O_o

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:14 PM) : 

exactly how old are you, Master Yoda?

 

Blogger Obi-Wan Kenobi said ... (9:30 PM) : 

Did you build the hatch?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:52 PM) : 

When you get a tv for your room, then you will never come out of your room, will you?

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (12:40 AM) : 

Jason,

Changed the settings I have. Let me know if still slow the blog loads.

But learn the Jedi Broadband trick you must. Incomplete your training is.

 

post a comment