Saturday, November 12, 2005

Something Disturbing In Young Skywalker's Future

Conerned about Young Skywalker I was. Meditating late last night I was when something disturbing I saw. Something in Young Skywalker's future it was.

Of course, always in motion the future is. Rely on these visions you can not.

Still, very disturbing it was. In his future, a choice I saw Young Skywalker make. The wrong choice it was. Much he suffered because of it. Much others suffered because of it.

To prevent this I had to. Let him make this mistake I could not. So into his room I ran. Sleeping he was. As usual, snoring very loudly he was too. So his nose I pinched closed so that wake up he would.

"Snort. GACK. Huh? What the - ? Yo, G, what you do that for? I was all in my REM cycle and spit."

"Young Skywalker, something important I must tell you. About your future it is. A bad choice you will make."

"It's like 3 o'clock in the mornizzy, Y-Dawg. Can't it wait, yo?"

"No! Tell you this now I must. A bad choice you will be tempted to make. But make it you must not! Eat the last piece of pecan pie in the fridge you must not! Mine it is! Much wedgie pain you will suffer if the choice to eat it you make!"

Glad I am that prevent this I could. A close one that was.

Comments on "Something Disturbing In Young Skywalker's Future"

 

Blogger General Grievous said ... (3:19 AM) : 

For a moment there I thought it was life threatening!
*cough*

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:09 AM) : 

Hmmm pecan pie!

 

Blogger Son Goku said ... (5:31 AM) : 

Oops I already ate it sorry.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:42 PM) : 

pie is gooooooooooooooood.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:11 PM) : 

*looks into fridge*

You won't mind if I have a piece of pecan pie, would you?

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (11:54 PM) : 

Young Skywalker,

The wrong path you chose. To warn you I tried.

Now, revoked your cookie priveleges are again.

Oh, and enjoy this Force-wedgie you must.

 

post a comment