Thursday, November 10, 2005

Thirsty I Am

Kind of thirsty I am. Dry my tongue is. Parched my mouth is. No Diet Pepsi in the fridge there was. Out of Dagobahsani bottled water we were. Drink Coruscant tap water I will not. Too much chlorine it has.

Share any of his Old Mos Eisley with me, Kenobi will not. A whole case of it he has.

"Kenobi," I said, "a beer give me. Thirsty I am."

"I only got a case! That'll just git me through the mornin'! I don't got none I can spare!"

Normally, forced him to give me some at this point I would have, but every can he promptly licked before do anything I could. If he enjoyed the beer, I wonder. That it was worth the pain from the Force-wedgie I gave him, I hope.

Wait, a jar of pickles in the fridge there is. Plenty of juice left in the jar there is. Solved my problem is.

Comments on "Thirsty I Am"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:32 AM) : 

you should drink water. all the other stuff will make you even more thirsty.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:41 AM) : 

Do you drink that stuff often? You kinda look like a pickle...

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (6:20 AM) : 

Don't say pickles!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:41 AM) : 

How was the pickle juice, Master Yoda?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:27 AM) : 

Why didn't you wake your lazy intern and have hm run to the bordega and get you some water? Isn't that why he sleeps on the floor at the temple? To get you stuff?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:48 AM) : 

ugh Pickle Juice In the words of the negighbor on family guy "that's just Nasty."

 

Blogger Korkuss said ... (12:07 PM) : 

Please! Somebody give Master Yoda something to drink! No one?

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (1:59 PM) : 

Bob the Bantha is a blogger user? Is this a first?

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (2:31 PM) : 

Sorry. From the Temple parking garage, Bob escaped.

Put him back I will.

Bob! Bad bantha! Bad farty bantha!

 

Blogger jasonx254 said ... (2:44 PM) : 

The blog loads much faster now Master Yoda.

Plus I know the Jedi Broadband trick, Currently i've trained to the 2mb level but soon will commence training in the 8mb level.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (3:49 PM) : 

Jason,

Good. Glad I am.

Like to thank you for bringing the problem to my attention I would.

 

Blogger jasonx254 said ... (4:42 PM) : 

No problem Master Yoda.

Could I get a signed picutre of you? :-D

By the way, I'm thinkingof starting a blog that concerns my role playing doings on www.swcombine.com, a blog similar in style to yours. My main question would be, would you read it?

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (6:07 PM) : 

If you write it . . he will come. .

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (10:01 PM) : 

Jason,

Yes, check out your blog I would. Maybe even comment once or twice I would.

If a picture you want, email me you can. Email you back with one I will.

 

post a comment