Monday, November 14, 2005

200th Post: Pay For the Pay Per View He Must

Almost lost my voice I have. Hoarse I am from yelling at Kenobi all day. Selfish of him to make me yell at him like that it is. No thought he gives to how affect my throat it will.

The bill from the cable company I got today. Six hundred credits in pay-per-view charges there were! Of course, to deny that his fault it was he tried.

"There ain't no way you can prove it was me who run up them there charges!"

"Kenobi, watch eighteen hours straight of Wrestlemania no one else here can! Get the money to pay for this from where, will we?! Going to earn these six hundred credits you are!"

"How am I s'posed to do that?"

"An idea I have."



[Scroll down you must]


























"Keep dancing, Kenobi. No money in the hat there is yet."





Whining the whole time Kenobi was. "Why do I have to do the dancin'? Why cain't you do some?"

"Because the organ grinder I am. The monkey you are."

Very profitable, street performing is not. Twelve hours I had Kenobi dance. Only six credits we earned. Maybe earn more tomorrow we will.

*********

A question for you I have. The 2ooth post this is. After the first 100th post, the top 10 posts you readers chose. Listed on the right under "Master Yoda's Greatest Hits", they are.

This, my question is - Update the list or leave it the way it is, should I? Vote below you can.










Update My Greatest Hits List Should I?
Yes
No. Leave it the way it is.
What's it matter? Your whole blog stinks anyway.



Free polls from Pollhost.com

Comments on "200th Post: Pay For the Pay Per View He Must"

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (12:53 AM) : 

Wow, 200 posts!
You are old Master Yoda.

Where has the time gone?
Congratulations, but you already knew I was going to say that anyway.
Daily, you have made me laugh and have been an inspiration. You are indeed the All-Father to this strange pantheon of interstellar misfits.
May you have as many posts as you are old…and more.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (7:46 AM) : 

Thanks, JJ. Kind words those were.

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (8:08 AM) : 

Congrats on 200, I didn't even know that you were near it!

I voted yes to update, there are many funny posts since your 100th, like the time you complained about Obi Wan or the time you complained about Mace.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (9:10 AM) : 

Jon,

Forget the one where about Young Skywalker I complained do not.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:45 AM) : 

All of your blogs are funny Yoda!!!

Keep up the good work!!!!!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:24 AM) : 

Although I do enjoy your daily postings very much, Mr. Yoda, I would wait until your 250th posting. You are obviously a very busy guy, what with maiking Mr. Kenobi dance and all, so maybe you should pace yourself.

Anyway, congratulations! It may seem like a short time for someone who is over 900, but it has been much fun.

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (3:18 PM) : 

Congratulations on reaching 200. A tremedous achievement, this is.

 

Blogger Obi-Wan Kenobi said ... (4:16 PM) : 

Congrats, man.

And in honor of your 200dth post, I'll do the funky stoner dance for yeh.

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (8:02 PM) : 

I can't believe 4 people have voted your blog stinks! Of course, I suppose you invited that by including it as an option. I may not have been here since the beginning but I certainly enjoy reading your blog everyday. Congratulations on 200 posts! I am looking forward to reading the next 200.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (10:45 PM) : 

Congratulations Jar Jar! Oops! YODA! I meant YODA!

 

Blogger M. C. Pearson said ... (11:56 PM) : 

First visit to your blog this is. Congratulations on the 200th I wish you. Confused I am. Talking like a little green guy I fear. Laughing out loud I am!

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (12:37 AM) : 

Like to thank everyone for their kind words I would.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:19 PM) : 

First of all, let me say that I voted no to changing the top 10 list. Let me explain - I didn't see the "what does it matter" part until after. Also, I think you should do a top ten out of every hundred posts, and when you get to say 500, do a top ten of that. You see, it's layers upon layers.

 

post a comment