Saturday, November 19, 2005

The Great Cereal War

A fight between Kenobi and Harvey the Youngling I had to break up today. "Throwing down", as Young Skywalker would say, pretty hard they were. Surprisingly, holding his own pretty well against Kenobi, Harvey was. Actually, surprising that is not. Young Skywalker come running in to rescue Kenobi, I half-expected to see.

Knocked over, the kitchen table was. Wide open one of the cereal boxes was torn. All over the floor, cereal was. Ripped their robes were, and all over each other, they had dumped their cereal bowels, milk and all.

Pulling each other's hair they were. Then, Kenobi's hand Harvey bit.

"AAAAAAAAH!" Kenobi yelled.

"Let go!" yelling Harvey was, "It's mine!"

"You let go!" Kenobi yelled back, "I saw it first!"

Massive Force-wedgies I gave both of them. Stop fighting this made them. "Boys! Fighting why are you?"

"He started it!" Kenobi said.

"That's a lie!" Harvey yelled.

"Enough!" I said, "What about, the fight was?"

"I dug the toy out of the box of Wookiee Crisp, so it's mine!" Harvey said, "But Master Obi-wan said it was his even though I'm the one who dug it out. Then he tried to take it from me, so I wouldn't let him, then he pushed me and I pushed him back then I dumped my bowl of cereal on him, 'cause he wouldn't stop, then he dumped his bowl of cereal on me and he tried to grab the toy again but I wouldn't let him have it then the table knocked over and..."

"Ok, ok, Harvey. Take a breath you must."

"Liar!" Kenobi yelled, "I been waitin weeks for that Wonder Wookiee decoder ring and everybody knows it! I called dibs on it a long time ago!"

"Did not!" Harvey said.

"Did too!" Kenobi's clever comeback was.

"Nuh-uh!"

"Uh-huh!"

"Kenobi!" I said, "A grown man you are! Ashamed of yourself you should be! Give the toy to Harvey you will. And clean up this mess right now, both of you will!"

"But that ain't fair!"

"'Now' I said!"

"Thanks, Master Yoda," Harvey said.

"Thank me do not. Punished for fighting, you both will be."

"Aw, man!" Harvey said, "Um, Master Yoda?"

"Yes, Harvey."

"Well, me and Master Obi-wan were wonderin - did they pay you when they put your picture on the Lucky Charms box?"

"It that is!" I said, "Get the toy no one does!"

Take only so much I can.

Comments on "The Great Cereal War"

 

Blogger jasonx254 said ... (12:03 AM) : 

awww master yoda I dont think you are on the lucky charms...wishing they'd make a yoda charms though.

 

Blogger palps said ... (9:31 AM) : 

Master Yoda, we all know that you just wanted to keep the decoder ring for yourself...

"Good relations with the wookies I have"

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (11:35 AM) : 

"...did they pay you when they put your picture on the Lucky Charms box?"

hmmm...funny how you never really answered that. I wonder..

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (11:37 AM) : 

Oooo...they can have some of our secret decoder rings. We gots lots!!!

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (1:23 PM) : 

Will this continue. I want to know if it's a serial. (sorry)

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (4:22 PM) : 

Frankly I respect their eagerness for the Wookie Decoder Ring. I'm sure those can be rather useful when combating evil.

And Jean-Luc, here in the 21st Century we call that kind of line a "groaner," because when you hear it, it makes you groan.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (4:27 PM) : 

Captain Picard and Professor X,

Spitting images of each other you are. Related are you?

Also, I think related to Captain Stubing of the Love Boat you are too.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:14 PM) : 

We, the Loyal Padawan, must agree with you Master Yoda that Master Kenobi and Harvey were way off the mark with their little dispute. Not only is disturbing that a grown Master Jedi was fighting with a Padawan Learner, but to have "dumped their cereal bowels" on the floor evokes some images that, we are frank say, will haunt our dreams for some time to come.

Also please ignore Harvey and his question about the "Lucky Charms" gig. He is jealous because the only PR icon he can claim is a 6ft tall invisible rabbit. Besides we have always known you and that little Leprachaun were probably kin ... Sir! (Note that we avoided the obvious "Magically Delicious" gag ... Kudos to us).

 

Blogger Son Goku said ... (6:24 PM) : 

Forceful Yoda Charms Forcefully Delicous

 

Blogger Vegeta said ... (7:19 PM) : 

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Blogger Vegeta said ... (7:23 PM) : 

What the? Now you know why no admits to be your friend in public Kakorot

 

post a comment