Friday, November 18, 2005

Proper Punishment for Young Skywalker

So mad at Young Skywalker I am! To stay out past his curfew he wanted, so during the night all the clocks in the Temple he set back two hours. Including my alarm clock that was!

Miss my appointment to smite down Dooku he made me! Supposed to meet Dooku at 8:00 I was. These appointments, Dooku never makes. Yet, when to the appointed smiting place I got, there a sticky note from Dooku was:
"Sorry I missed you, Old Boy. Stayed as late as I possibly could. Oh well, maybe next time as they say. Cheerio!"

What?! to myself I thought, ony 7:50 it is. Then at my watch I looked. Sure enough, that it was 9:50, Mickey's hands showed. Lie, Mickey's hands do not.

The one time his smiting appointment Dooku showed up for, and make it I did not! And Young Skywalker's fault it was!

Let this go unpunished, I could not. So something "special" I slipped into Young Skywalker's shampoo:



[scroll down you must]




























"I ain't happy about this, yo."





Be so upset, Young Skywalker should not. Grow out in a month or two, it will.

Comments on "Proper Punishment for Young Skywalker"

 

Blogger Son Goku said ... (12:39 AM) : 

hehehe! He looks like Doc Samson!!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:34 AM) : 

Hahahahaha!!

 

Blogger jasonx254 said ... (2:19 AM) : 

hehehe next time anakin should just try the butt kissing route ad buy you a new dolly cd or something

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:13 AM) : 

Anakin you look like... very interesting.It brings out your
eyes.

*skips away*

Green Eggs,

Green Ham,

Green Hair,

Green Grass.

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (1:43 PM) : 

Ngarrrr! Ani smash!

 

Blogger Helen Louise said ... (6:23 PM) : 

Yoda, so cruel! You yourself said, "Easy being green it is not".

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (8:08 PM) : 

Actually, I think he looks more like an Oompa-Loompa. The ones from the orignal movie with Gene Wilder, not the recent Johnny Dep remake.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:16 PM) : 

Hey Yoda!! Do U have the Episode 3 DVD????? If you do, then do you know how to access the "hip-hop Yoda" secquence?? If not, Tell me & I'll check the coments.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (9:25 PM) : 

Know what this "Episode 3" is you speak of, I do not.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:45 AM) : 

It's of Star Wars. They took a bunch of people who are supposed to be you and made a story about your guyses lives. Only it is totally not true. Ask Mace.

 

post a comment