Friday, November 25, 2005

Guilty I Feel

Very guilty I feel. Eating at me, this has been. Tell someone about it I have to. Maybe feel better I will.

Lose his hair naturally, Windu did not. You see, angry he made me one day. Making fun of my height at the council meeting that day he was.

"Hey Yoda, why don't you stand up when you address the group? Oh, I'm sorry, you are standing!" So original he is.

"Yoda, if we catch you, will you have to tell us where your pot of gold is? How about your Lucky Charms?"

"Yoda, look me in the knee and tell me that!"

Laughing at me the Council was. And Windu's fault it was! But mad, I do not get. Even I get. Only this time, maybe a little more than even I got. A "special ingredient" I mixed into his Tofurkey that night.

The next morning, screams from Windu's room I heard. "Aaaaaaaah! My hair! My beautiful hair! Why?! Oh God, why me?! I'm too pretty to deserve this!"

At first, a hard time adapting he had. An actual funeral for his good-looks, he threw. Sob unconsolably he would. "It's just not fair. There's so many people out there less pretty than me, but they still have all their hair. Why?!"

Only supposed to fall out temporarily, his hair was. Unfortunately, over yet, "temporarily" is not. Like a bowling ball his head looks (the bowl polishers at the bowling alley he actually uses on his head), and my fault it is.

Kind of bad about that I feel sometimes. But then, launch into one of his hour-long lectures about skin moisturizing he will. Not so guilty after that I feel.

So relieved I am now that told you about this I have. A load off of my conscious this is. Just tell Windu do not.

Comments on "Guilty I Feel"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:21 AM) : 

Windu had hair!?!?

I have to see a picture of that.

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (9:39 AM) : 

I think he had a big afro. Didn't he used to walk around quoting scripture, carrying a lirghtsaber that said "Bad MoFo" on it?

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (11:08 AM) : 

Windu's height jokes are hardly original. Kick him on the knee, you must.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:02 PM) : 

I would think that he would be happy (like he is now), especially when you, Mr. Yoda, do not have any hair on your head either. True, you are about 850 years older than Mr. Windu, but that should not really matter.

By the way, Mr. Yoda, you should look into those moisturizing products that Mr. Windu is offering. You are getting rather prune-ish.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:15 PM) : 

Mr Yoda

Have you ever heard of a Chia Head? You might look into it!!

 

Blogger jasonx254 said ... (2:40 PM) : 

I say you cut windu's legs off Master Yoda, then he can suffer those horrid leg jokes legless people get.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:12 PM) : 

It is regretfull that the hair did not grow back, now we all have to endure the gawdawfull hats. By the way Master Yoda, I was engrossed in a history vision of your battle of the clone wars last night . I noticed that your movments with the light saber are slowing. Could it be that the rumors of your addiction to the Double McBanta Burgers are True?

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (3:23 PM) : 

jabafatboy,

When almost 900 years old you reach, as fast with the lightsaber you will not be!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:23 PM) : 

go yoda! the other jedi need to pick up a lesson from you on assertiveness

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (9:05 PM) : 

You did Windu a favor, Master Yoda. Bald is beautiful.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (11:24 PM) : 

Shaak Ti,

Check your email you must. The splapped/gmail address I am speaking of.

 

post a comment