Monday, November 21, 2005

All The Wrong Places My Hair Grows

All the wrong places my hair grows. In my ears it grows. On my knuckles it grows. On my back it grows. In my nose it grows. But grow on top of my head it will not!

Be so bad, being bald would not, if tease me my hair would not. Grow very thickly out of my face and everywhere but my scalp, it will. Every day I shave, still a shadow I get by five o'clock. My tweesers I get out and constantly plucking I am. Very painful it is. But back the next day, my nose hairs are, just hanging down and flapping in the wind they are.

Taunting me, my hair is! Saying to me it is, "Ha, ha! Grow everywhere except where you want me to grow, I will! Ha ha!"

Stupid hair! Maybe just take a bath in Nair I will. A lesson that will teach it! Hmph!


*********
Added a new design and some new products to my online store I have. The North American store that is. Coming soon to the European store those products are. Checked out my T-shirt store have you? Click the banner on the left you must!

Comments on "All The Wrong Places My Hair Grows"

 

Blogger Private Hudson said ... (7:49 AM) : 

Are you a bug? 'Cuz if you are, I'm gonna have to smash you. It would be game over for you, pal.

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (9:55 AM) : 

A bath in Nair sounds very, very itchy. Not that I have any experience in that sort of thing or anything.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (11:11 AM) : 

Young Starbucker,

About the face massager, am/fm radio, whisker vacuum attachment, and acne medication applyer you forgot.

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (12:09 PM) : 

Master Yoda, Why shave? You would look so cool with a full beard. You would be like...a Jedi Grizzly Adams...only shorter.

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (3:14 PM) : 

A moustache or a goatee beard might look good as well.

Hope you submit an entry for the Enterprise Christmas Party. A hit there, you will be. Closing date 30th November Earth time!

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (4:59 PM) : 

It's funny but I have exactly the opposite problem. The hair on my head grows really, really fast. The problem is, it always grows out into a giant orange afro. I don't think that look is very appropriate for the headmaster of an elite educational facility, so I have to shave my head twice a day. It's really quite the inconvenience. You have my sympathies, Master Yoda.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (5:56 PM) : 

Professor X, see a picture of you with that afro I must.

By the way, never Captain Picard and Professor Xavier I see in the same place. Suspicious that is.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:30 PM) : 

Is That Razor Kick Start, Or Pull Start? May make a difference in quality of the cut.

 

Blogger jasonx254 said ... (8:34 PM) : 

maybe they are like twins who are like, allegic to each other?

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (9:52 PM) : 

Well Master Yoda, if you really want to see a picture of me in my full orange afro embarassment, then you can check out today's post.

http://professorxavier.blogspot.com

I hope you're happy with what you have done.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:30 PM) : 

Master Yoda,
Worse it could be. At least on the palms of your hands, hair does not grow.

 

post a comment