Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The Perfect Disguise

To pick up her... uh... say this how do I... feminine products for her from the store, Yaddle wants me. Time this better could she not? A rare day when away on missions, all of the other female Jedi are, she needs these things.

"Pick them up, I can not!" I told her, "Embarrassing that would be!"

"Pick them up you will," she said, "because my Sweet Baboo you are."

"You're Sweet Baboo I am not! Stop calling me that you must!"

"Call you 'my Sweet Baboo' in front of the Senate I will if go to the store for me you do not!" she said.

How to get what she wants, that girl knows. To go to the store I agreed, but be recognized buying those things I can not. Puzzled about how to do this I was. Then, an idea I got. A disguise I will use! Yes, the perfect disguise I have. Scroll down to see it you can.










A clever disguise it is, yes.














Recognize me no one will.























Yes, me that is in the picture! I know, tell you can not. But the one in the mask I am.

Work perfectly this will.






*

Comments on "The Perfect Disguise"

 

Blogger Son Goku said ... (4:09 AM) : 

Astonishing! That can't be Yoda Can it? no no it's not Yoda who is that? Tell me your name and what you did to Yoda!!!

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (8:07 AM) : 

I hope the clerk doesn't think you're trying to hold up the place.

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (9:11 AM) : 

Oh yeah, that's a good plan. Just don't turn on your lightsaber. They might get the wrong idea.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:14 AM) : 

Master Yoda, I dont think the discuise will work simply because the store employees will still recognize BOB when you park him in the HandiCap Parking Spot. However if you ever decide to go into show bidnis , you and yaddle could do a great duet. I can see it now.

" YODA & YADDLE -- YODDLE "

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:51 AM) : 

Me And My Shadow --Strollin Down The Avenue

Just Me And My Shadow --- Eatin Pickles With My Sweet Baboo.

Yodel-odel la he hoo.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (10:19 AM) : 

cough cough gasp cough

Good going, Jabafatboy! Mention the "p" word why did you?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:03 AM) : 

Mr. Yoda, can I assume that your response to Jabafatboy means that were not arrested? Or at least confined for a long period? I ask becuase you never told us that you were successful in getting the items for Yaddle.

I know that the few days that I am home, I am asked to do the same, embarrasing thing for my Mom (yes, I still live at home).

Besides, I would have thought you would send a padawan or even Skywalker for such a task. Anakin probably does this type of thing for Amadelia on a regular basis.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:03 AM) : 

Mr. Yoda, can I assume that your response to Jabafatboy means that were not arrested? Or at least confined for a long period? I ask becuase you never told us that you were successful in getting the items for Yaddle.

I know that the few days that I am home, I am asked to do the same, embarrasing thing for my Mom (yes, I still live at home).

Besides, I would have thought you would send a padawan or even Skywalker for such a task. Anakin probably does this type of thing for Amadelia on a regular basis.

 

Blogger Korkuss said ... (1:01 PM) : 

Awesome disguise Master! Maybe you should disguise Bob too...

 

Blogger Bip said ... (3:20 PM) : 

Always wondered how Yoda would look on COPS...

 

Blogger Obi-Wan Kenobi said ... (4:30 PM) : 

While yer there, can ya shopliff me a jar o pickles?

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (6:43 PM) : 

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (6:45 PM) : 

...



























































...





















....pickle.
heh heh heh

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (12:23 AM) : 

FOOF, you doofuses! No wonder want to be found by you Young Starbucker does not!

 

post a comment