Tuesday, November 29, 2005

House of Wax

In a snit, Windu was today. "I am mad at you people!" he said.

"This time what is it, Windu?"

"I waxed my eyebrows and you haven't said a thing about it! I bet you didn't even notice! Typical, just typical."

"Um, waiting for the right time I was. Yes, it that is."

"I waxed them three days ago! What were you waiting for, a sign from Heaven?!"

"Gol-lee," Kenobi snickered, "Maybe you should paint yer toenails and put on a dress, while you're at it."

"Shut up, Obi-wan! Real men wax their eyebrows! Real men wax other places too. You see these eyebrows? This is the only hair on my body right there!"

"T.M.I., M-dawg. T.M.I." Young Skywalker said.

"Youns spellin' around me again so I don't know what youns is talkin about?" Kenobi asked.

"Shuh," Young Skywalker sighed, "I ain't spellin, Obes. 'T.M.I.' means 'Too Much Information', yo."

"Look," Kenobi said, "All I know is, youns'll never ketch me doin' that to my eyebrows."

"What do you mean, 'eyebrows'?" Windu asked, "All I see is one eyebrow, and it goes straight across your head! Haven't you ever heard of tweezers?"

"At least I don't look like no girl!" back Kenobi shot.

"Of course not! You don't even look human!" Windu retorted.

Right then, onto the floor Kenobi body-slammed Windu. A while to catch his breath, it took Windu. By then, left the room Kenobi had.

"Tsk, tsk," to Windu I said, "What you get for trying to get into a battle of wits with Kenobi, this is. Unarmed in a battle like that, he is. Like challenging someone in a wheel chair to a kick-boxing match that is. Inevitable, your body-slam was."

Small comfort to Windu that was. Trying to get the rug burn off of his face for the next several days, he will be.

Comments on "House of Wax"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:21 AM) : 

And you guys are supposed to keep us safe!

It is no wonder the galaxy is falling apart!

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (8:01 AM) : 

Violence never solves anything, unless it's wrestling, football or interplanetary war, I guess.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:40 AM) : 

Does he use " Windu Polish " ?

 

Blogger Captain Berk said ... (10:41 AM) : 

I too like to wax. I have to do it in my quarters so that no one notices.

It's embarrassing.

I'm sure Spock does it too, but i'm afraid to ask.

 

Blogger jasonx254 said ... (1:11 PM) : 

well serves windu right, any man that goes around boasting about waxing to people like kenobi deserves a body slam.

 

Blogger Korkuss said ... (1:13 PM) : 

Good for you Master Kenobi!!

 

Blogger Ninjanun said ... (8:03 PM) : 

Maybe Windu should stick to waxing his colon.


You gotta have a pretty colon, man.

 

post a comment