Thursday, December 08, 2005

Always In Motion the Future Is

Always in motion the Future is. Sometimes, let a Jedi know what may likely happen, the Force can. But show what definitely will happen, the Force cannot. Perhaps take comfort in that I can.

Something truly terrible in a vision I saw today while meditating I was. Very awful, yes. To shake, this vision made me. Very upsetting it was. Face this future I can not.



Like to see what I saw, would you?




If you think that able to stand it you are, scroll down to see it you can.





If younglings you have, send them out of the room you must. Too traumatic this image will be.





Hmm, perhaps show you I should not.





Sure you are that ready you are?





Last chance to stop this is.




OK, say do not that warn you I did not.





















Oh, too terrible it is. The end of the Universe it will be, Jar-Jar-Mageddon.

______________________

Inspired in part by this post.




.

Comments on "Always In Motion the Future Is"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:58 AM) : 

Master Yoda,
You been reading the Book of Bubba ain't ya??

 

Blogger Vegeta said ... (1:13 AM) : 

Great now you know my plans for saturday night. but I;m not destrying the universe just one planet no one will miss.

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (9:38 AM) : 

Yeah, that's scary.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:35 AM) : 

No one who sees that image will be able to sleep for days, Mr. Yoda. If it does happen, I hope I will be there to defend us all!

 

Blogger Jardena said ... (12:03 PM) : 

Well, it could have been worse, it could have been a pair of giant ramaging David Hasselhoffs (Hasselhoffi? however). Your little prank in the Temple with him would have gotten you banished on my old ship. We had a Jr grade Lt who was listening to Hasselhoff on his iPod. We left the Lt. on Hoth with a shovel, a generator, duct tape, some MREs, and the instructions to build something useful. And we left the tainted iPod as well. Such was his crime.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:36 PM) : 

Calamity as The Universe Has Never Seen, By the Way the last guy to talk about this was 850 yrs younger than you.

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (8:42 PM) : 

I think I just wet myself.

 

post a comment