Saturday, December 03, 2005

Noise Pollution in the Jedi Temple - Part II

Want to have to do this I did not. But no choice these doofuses left me! No peace and quiet could I get!

Still, perhaps too severe this punishment was. Maybe too cruel of me it was. Maybe gone too far this time I have.

Judge for yourself you can. This man I brought in, so that sing in the Temple hallways he could:





[Scroll down you must]











[For some of you, too upsetting this picture may be.]






























Sing through a loud-speaker in the hallway between the rooms of the doofuses I talked about yesterday, I had him. Running out of their rooms with their hands on their ears, they came.

"For the love of all that is good and decent, make it stop!" Windu pleaded, "Please make it stop!"

But only half-way through his first album "Knight Lover", he was. Even gotten to "Life Is Mostly Beautiful With You" yet, he had not. Like to interrupt someone when working he is, I do not.

At one point, laying on the floor in the fetal position, Young Skywalker was. "I'm losing the will to live, yo."

I thought maybe a good time to stop that was. "Ok," I told the man, "Stop now you can."

"Ok, pal. But I haven't even gotten to my 'Everybody Sunshine' album yet," he said.

My earplugs I took out, "Sorry. What say did you?"

"Don't you want to hear 'Everybody Sunshine'?"

"Maybe next time. Bring the car next time you must."

A while for the Jedi to get back their equillibrium, it took. Perhaps too cruel this was. But now make so much noise those doofuses do not anymore. So less annoyed I am, and the most important thing that is.

Comments on "Noise Pollution in the Jedi Temple - Part II"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:52 AM) : 

SEEEEEE !!!! Now I Have Solid Proof Of Your EVILNESS ,only a heartless Individual could subject another human to such torture.

This could lead to a intergalactic trial for crimes against humanity !!!!!!

Wanna get some IceCream ?

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (11:39 AM) : 

I hear Hasselhoff is big in Germany and that's good enough for me. 30 million Germans can't be wrong.

 

Blogger Nic said ... (1:33 PM) : 

Heeheehee! Brilliantly played Master Yoda. Now the rest of the Temple inhabitants will show some respect for the others who live there. ;)

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (1:44 PM) : 

At least it wasn't on Baywatch.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:57 PM) : 

and I say Professor, what goes on in Germany should stay in Germany....( no offence to the good folks in Germany)

 

Blogger Vegeta said ... (5:38 PM) : 

Yes ! the ultimate weapon! the only problem is it can hurt you too. Maybe you shouldn't use "the Hasselhoff Bomb against the Sith though it could be considered a war crime.

 

Blogger fakies said ... (6:55 PM) : 

While I can appreciate the need for CIA-like torture at times, cruel and unusual punishment should only come to bear in desperate situations. Hasselhoff is like strychnine, only to be used in small doses.

 

Blogger Shannon said ... (9:59 PM) : 

AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH! I mean, that is like so totally mean Master Yoda.

 

Blogger jasonx254 said ... (9:59 PM) : 

I have to agree with trinamick master yoda...I'm all for corpral punishment but that was cruel and unusual

 

post a comment