Thursday, December 15, 2005

A Cold I Have

Developed a cold I have. At first, puzzled by this I was as very careful I am. But then clear it became.

"Kenobi! I cold you had this week! Now Kenobi cooties I have! Been putting your lips on the water fountain again have you?"

"No."

"Lying to me are you?"

"Yes."

"Kenobi, told you how many times have I that put your lips on the water fountain you must not?"

"Well, I ain't counted. Let me see here. There was that there time last Tuesday right before supper, then that there time last Tuesday after supper. Let me see, that's two times. Ok, then there was..."

"Kenobi! A rhetorical question that was."

"I told you over and over - I cain't speak Rhetorical!"

"Kenobi, your sleeve let me see."

"Uh, ok, here."

Snnnnnnnnk!!!! Honk!

"You just blew your nose on my sleeve!"

"Hmm. Yes. The truth you speak."

"What am I gonna use to blow my nose on, now?"

"Thought of that you should have before your lips on the water fountain you put! Hmph!" Difficult, being the only responsible one around here, it is.

Comments on "A Cold I Have"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:49 AM) : 

Hummm...intresting.

How did you get Kenobi cooties from the water fountain, UNLESS you put your own lips on it.

So you are basically yelling at Obi Wan for doing something you did yourself.

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (8:07 AM) : 

She gotcha there, Master Yoda.

Unless the cooties are spraying all over the place when you press the button. In which case, I don't even want to think about it.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (8:53 AM) : 

A victim of spraying cooties I am.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:21 AM) : 

It has to be spraying cooties, Yoda cant reach high enough to put his lips on fountain.

Fills his sippy cup, and drinks from that.

 

Blogger Jardena said ... (11:56 AM) : 

Actually, if Obi-Wan is slobbering on the mouth of the water fountain, a glass or a canteen won't help much, the droplets of water from Obi-Wan will just end up in them. You could always go to the kitchen and fill you cup or canteen there, or clean the water fountain head before using.

And we really need to increase temple funding, no TP and no tissues, yuck.

 

Blogger Obi-Wan Kenobi said ... (4:44 PM) : 

How'm I supposed to wipe my own nose with Yoda cooties on my sleeve?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5:02 PM) : 

Hey Obi , That sounds Like A Country Song.

How Can Wipe My Nose
With Yoda Cooties On My Sleeve

My Dog Is Dead, Im Out Of Beer
& Mt Wife Is Gonna Leave ....

 

post a comment