Monday, December 19, 2005

Interesting But Little Known Facts

A little known fact this is: give yourself a Force wedgie you can not. This I know because tried it I have. (Doing research I was! Weird I am not!) Like trying to tickle yourself it is, because do it you can not.

Full of useful little nuggets of knowledge like that, my brain is. Share some of those nuggets with you now, I will. Even charge you for it I will not. Truly fortunate you are. Almost jealous of you I am. Here goes:

Other Little Known Facts

A very hollow sound Kenobi's head makes when a good smack you give it.

Illegal to light a match near a farty bantha it is.

The record for the largest quilt made entirely of navel lint (12' x 9'), Eileen Hufnagle of Rockport, Indiana holds. (Maybe next year, Kenobi.)

Current law requires that disposed of by a government Hazmat (hazardous materials) team, Young Skywalkers' old shoes must be.

Smell 80 different odors that humans can not, Wookiees can. Created by Wookiees themselves, 79 of those odors are.

The first person to introduce Tofurkey to the Americas, a Pilgrim named John Henry Sadist was. Promptly beaten to death by the other Pilgrims he was.

Interchangeable, scalp wax and ear wax are not. But if sneaky you are, know the difference until too late it is, Windu will not.

Dolly Parton's real phone number, that number written on the McBurgerland's men's room wall is not! Take my word for it you can.

Until legally changed he had it, "Wiggles" the "W" in George W Bush stood for.


I know, grateful you must be now. Very enlightened you have become. Welcome you are.

Comments on "Interesting But Little Known Facts"

 

Blogger Private Hudson said ... (4:42 AM) : 

I feel so enlightened, Yoda. it's like I went to some nukiller liberry or something.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:04 AM) : 

YODA , Ive had a great idea!! you should write a book!

I can see the title now:

Questions young people ask "Yoda"

(Kenobi claims your readin trivil persute cards )

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:52 AM) : 

wow Yoda! That really was intersting. Hey! Did you know according to Yaddle the Jedi Code says:
"If under .75 meters you are, allowed to date casually you are... though married, you cannot be.. engaged you can not be"
Dolly and you could have a future!

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (11:53 AM) : 

If you don't like Tofurkey, then why were you in a McDonalds?

I'm not saying they don't use real meat in their burgers, but I am impyling it.

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (12:04 PM) : 

Implied, Professor? Or implode?

 

Blogger Jardena said ... (12:35 PM) : 

I think I've seen that quilt before. I know I've seen a blanket woven from wookie hair. People kept telling me to touch it, touch the wookie blanket, but I wouldn't, and now that I've been informed about their superior sense of smell, I'm glad. I mean, how do I know someone didn't drug that wookie then shave him for that quilt? Wouldn't want an angry bald wookie to come sniffing for me.

 

Blogger Korkuss said ... (1:59 PM) : 

Wow, that was great Master Yoda, do you have any extra information about pickles??

 

Blogger Korkuss said ... (2:16 PM) : 

Ups... sorry...

 

post a comment