Saturday, December 24, 2005

My Frequent House Guest Part II

Wearing out his welcome, Chewbacca is. So poorly behaved he is, afraid to have company over I am. Keep him from jumping up on company we can not. And even want to talk about what he did to the Chancellor's leg, I do not!

Not only that, today to the vet I had to take Chewie. An infection on his side he has, but stop licking it he would not. So with this the vet fit him:







[Scroll down you must]












As see you can, happy about this he is not. And fun to have a grouchy Wookiee around it is not! Wait until he leaves I can not.

Comments on "My Frequent House Guest Part II"

 

Blogger Vegeta said ... (3:05 AM) : 

Well maybe if Paplpatine didn't have the habit of wearing just a speedo maybe it wouldn't have happened

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (12:45 PM) : 

He looks kind of mad at wearing that.

 

Blogger Jardena said ... (2:06 PM) : 

I was going to wish you a Happy Wookie Life day, but from his scowl, it may not be so happy.

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (7:02 PM) : 

Sad Wookie. Where's my violin?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:04 PM) : 

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

post a comment