Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Attention All Jedi


Attention all Jedi: If like this you see me, disturb me not! Very messy it can be if startled I am while in this, um, condition, I am. Messy for me it can be, and messy for you it can be.

Want a repeat of this morning's "incident" we do not. Still taking care of the mess, the cleaning staff is. And open until permission from the Health Department we receive, that particular facility will not be. Also, taken from the wages of the Jedi who disturbed me, the cost of my new robes will be.

So disturb me not when this way you see me. If invading Coruscant, an army of droids is, just have to wait until finished I am, it will. All I have to say about that, this is. And speak of this never again, we shall.

_______________________________

To promote Professor Xavier's blog yesterday I tried, but the wrong link my Stupid Intern put up! Beat him harder I must. So here the link is.

Speaking of mistakes by my Stupid Intern, fixed the misspelling on the new design in my online T-shirt store has been.

Comments on "Attention All Jedi"

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (8:44 AM) : 

Maybe you should cut back on those microwaveable bean burritos.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:05 AM) : 

I'm With wedge , that thing is for Sittin On NOT Standin IN.

Maybe a smaller unit would be a better idea. You could dang near have company on that one.

 

Blogger Jardena said ... (12:14 PM) : 

Umm, no bothering you, gotcha, no worries, can do.

 

Blogger Korkuss said ... (12:52 PM) : 

Well, at least no body said Pickels at that moment, it'd be a lote more messy...

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (2:10 PM) : 

Wedge and Jabafatboy, see my feet you do not because short I am. Met, have we?

Stand in the toilet I do not! Hmph! On a 2"x4" board laid across the seat I have to sit, so that fall in I do not. Read about it at the places below you can.


1

2

3

4

5

6

7

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:18 PM) : 

Ya Right.

Windu told us that the 2 x 4 is a ruse cause you dont want people knowing that how you soak yer feet!

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (9:13 PM) : 

Speaking of microwaved bean burritoes, I just had one. Taco Bell. Yummy! Now where's my newspaper?

 

post a comment