Monday, January 02, 2006

WARNING!



Apparently, happy with my proficient use of the Force-wedgie, the Senate is not. Yes, sometimes off my aim is. Yes, sometimes accidentally give Force-wedgies to "innocent" bystanders, I will. But done this only a few times I have - like to a few tourists, some elderly people in the park, several Girl Scouts, and that entire Trekkie convention, but the only times, those were! And yes, maybe caused a few air speeder accidents, this has, but suffered no permanent injury, anyone has!

At first, to forbid me from performing Force-wedgies, the Senate tried. So, to demonstrate the Force-wedgie on each and every Senator who for this silly resolution voted, I "offered". More reasonable after that they became. A compromise we reached. Signs with the above symbol in the Temple and in a 14-block radius around the Temple they put up. For the benefit of the tourists, this is.

But to wear a shirt with this sign they wanted me! Hmph! Do that I will not. But a good idea this gave me. Add this to my online T-shirt store, I made the Younglings who in the attic work, as my T-shirts they make. The entire design this is:



Own a shirt with this design you must! Get this at my online T-shirt store you can. An important cause you will support if shirts from my store you buy. To the Tiny Green Jedi Whose Names Rhyme With Soda Retirement Fund all the profits go. Also, told the Younglings I have that if enough T-shirts we sell, afford to put a heater in the attic, we can. So go there now, you must.

__________________________

Checked out Professor Xavier's blog have you? The man with the Big Brainy Machine in X-Men who oddly like Captain Picard looks, Professor Xavier is. Staging The Amazing Mutant Race, he is. A contestant on it, I am. Check it out you should.

Comments on "WARNING!"

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (6:58 AM) : 

Aw, that's just too cute, Yoda.

In a creepy way, I mean.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:35 AM) : 

Great Idea about the T Shirts!!!

You also need a Warning about the Bantha and his dislike for pickles.

I would like to see Yoda with the second one one myself.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:06 AM) : 

lol... you know if they accuse you of giving me a wedgie just tell them I wear the outfit this way *wink, wink*

 

Blogger Korkuss said ... (12:54 PM) : 

Wooow, they look sooo cool Master Yoda.

 

Blogger Jardena said ... (4:06 PM) : 

Professor Xavier's link can be found on Jon's page, Fluke's page, and my page, while we wait for Master Yoda to yell at his intern :) Perhaps you should try feeding your intern.

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (7:40 PM) : 

Congratulations on making it so far in the Race, Yoda. After what you did to poor Wolverine, I will definitely have to get him one of those shirts.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (9:42 PM) : 

D'oh! Fixed it here and in the shop I have.

More time with the Pressure-Washer my Stupid Intern needs!

 

Blogger Son Goku said ... (3:03 AM) : 

I just ordered Mine! now If only Vegeta would teach that Ki wedgie he created.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (3:18 AM) : 

Thank you for your business I must, Son Goku!

 

post a comment