Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Getting Out of Hand This Is

A special meeting with the Chancellor, the Jedi Council had today. In the Council Chamber discussing very important matters we were. Vital matters about the war we were discussing.

"So, Chancellor, as see you can, move at least three destroyers and five garrisons of clones to the Alderaan system to defend it, we must."

"Yes," Chancellor Palpatine agreed, "I can see why you are so respected as a tactician, Master Yo-"

"Yoo-hoo!" A voice from the door came. Around to look everyone turned.

"Mommy! Just walk in to a Council Meeting you can not! Chancellor, sorry I am. My mother this is. Just leaving she is."

"Oh, nonsense," the Chancellor said, "I would love to meet your mother."

Uh-oh.

"Oh, want to interrupt you boys and your little meeting I do not. Just to give Yoda his sweater I wanted. In his room he left it, but cold it is. I thought that need it he would."

"Mommy! Need my sweater I do not..."

"Argue with me do not! Have you catching cold I will not! Here, this put on."

"But..."

"Now!"

"Oh, ok."

"On your face what is? Wipe that off let me. Here, in this tissue spit."

"Mommy! Embarrassing me you are."

"Do it!"

Hack... ptooee.

Snickering, the other Jedi Masters started.

"So, madame," the Chancellor said, "please, tell us what Master Yoda was like when he was a youngling."

"Pictures I have! Like to see them, would you?"

"Mommy, want to see a bunch of pictures they do not."

"Nonsense!" the Chancellor said, "Of course, we'd love to see some of your mother's charming pictures of you."

Please, shoot me now, somebody must.

Very excited, my mom got. "Here we go. My favorite one this is."






"So cute he was!" she gushed, "Know what happened to him, I do not. See what a cute tushy he had, do you, Chancellor?"





"Mommy!"

"Yes," the Chancellor said, "he was cute indeed. You know, I had the... uh... experience of witnessing your son's 'tushy' just the other day."

Getting more humiliating by the minute, this was. "Uh yes, heh heh, sorry about that I am, Chancellor."

Chuckling now, the other Jedi Masters were. But stop, my mom would not!

"Oh, several other pictures I have. Here, one of him in the bathtub is. Here, running through the house naked he is."

"Mommy! Have any baby pictures of me do you where naked I was not?"

"Oh, naked in all the pictures you are. Like to wear clothes you did not! Always taking them off and running around all over the neighborhood you were!"

To laugh hysterically, this caused the other Jedi Masters. To crawl somewhere and hide I want. Getting out-of-hand this is.

Comments on "Getting Out of Hand This Is"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:46 AM) : 

And people thinhk that Hutt Babys are Homely, Dangit where was kenobi & that cheeto Cam when I needed Him.

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (7:07 AM) : 

So when you blush Master Yoda, what color do your cheeks turn?

 

Blogger Private Hudson said ... (7:09 AM) : 

Wait, Yoda, you;ve always looked like that?

Maybe that's why you aren't as good with the ladies as the H-Man...

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (10:32 AM) : 

AAAAAAHHHH!!!!!
A naked mole rat!!!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:47 AM) : 

AH HAHAHA!!!!!

 

Blogger Jardena said ... (11:49 AM) : 

hmm, seems that you were bald as a baby too.

Maybe you should get a lock on the doors to the Jedi Master meeting room, might prevent any more embarassing walk ins.

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (6:02 PM) : 

I happened across this blog from "hicksville" I have not laughed this hard in AGES!!!! I love Star Wars, but I bet you love it more!!!! This was so great - thank you for making my day. My husband has GOT to see this. He will crap his shorts!!! LOL

Please stop over to my place, not as funny as yours, but its home for me!! See ya later - master.

 

Blogger Vegeta said ... (7:26 PM) : 

My eyes! My Eyes!

 

post a comment