Wednesday, January 18, 2006

More Monkey Business and Who the Winner of the "Name That Hutt" Contest Is

A surprise I got when at the breakfast table I sat this morning. As usual, there with his face in his bowl of Cap'n Typho cereal, Kenobi was. But different he seemed.

"Kenobi, different you look ... Put my finger on it I can not ...Combed your hair is ...Shiny it looks ...Wait! What it is I know! Clean you look! Spray you with the pressure washer recently and then forget that I did, did I?"

Up from his cereal bowl he looked. From his nose some milk was dripping. That he would use a spoon I really wish. "No. It's that monkey I got yesterday. He spent the whole dang night groomin' me. I knowed them monkeys groom each other, but I didn't know they use combs, hair dryers, and conditioner. That was kinda surprisin'."

"Oh yes, the monkey. Returning it today you are, right?"

"I guess." The cereal bowl he brought up to his mouth and with a loud slurp, he gulped down his milk. But a half-hearted slurp, it was. Tell that still upset he was, I could.

Later, by Kenobi's room I passed. Neat and clean it looked! Shocked I was!

"Kenobi!" I said, "To your room what happened?"

"It's the monkey! He keeps throwin my stuff around!"

"Mean what, do you? In the book case and not the floor, all of your comic books are. In your dresser, all of your socks are. Hanging from the ceiling fan, your underwear is not."

"See! I cain't find nothin now, 'cause I don't know where anything is!"

Just then, into the room, Windu came running. "Obi-wan!" he yelled, "Your stupid monkey keeps throwing his little monkey squeezins all over me! Do you know how hard it is to maintain your prettiness when you've got chimpanzee poop all over you?"

"OK, it that does!" I declared.

"I know. I know," Kenobi said, "I gotta take the monkey back."

"No!" I said, "Going to keep the monkey you are!" Say what, can I? Be all bad, something that does that to Windu, can not!
______________________________________________

A Winner We Have!

A winner in the Name That Hutt contest we have! Deshanna the winner is. "Skeeter the Hutt" her entry was.

A blog called "The Calm Eye of the Insanity Tornado" she has. Check it out you might. An "autographed" picture of Jabafatboy and me, she will get. Also, a Gmail invitation she will receive. Congratulations, Deshanna! And like to thank everyone who participated, Jabafatboy and I would.

So now, my pleasure to introduce to you it is...

Skeeter the Hutt!

.

Comments on "More Monkey Business and Who the Winner of the "Name That Hutt" Contest Is"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:35 AM) : 

How can you tell the difference between obi and the monkey ?

Monkey squeezins ?

 

Blogger Son Goku said ... (8:39 AM) : 

Also the monkey is better groomed and neater.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:46 AM) : 

Actualy they look alot alike if you lookem right in the feces..... er faces !!

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (9:10 AM) : 

How about what's the difference between a monkey and a Monkeyboy?

Evidently a monkey is useful for something.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (10:18 AM) : 

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (10:20 AM) : 

Wedge,

Your idea the Council considered some time ago. But then Planet of the Apes we saw, and decided too dangerous such a plan would be. Want to be some monkey's slave, I do not!

 

Blogger Marti said ... (11:24 AM) : 

Congratulations on being the Blog Herald's #95!

(I was #94 - LOL)

Great blog! Best wishes to you!

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (11:43 AM) : 

"Skeeter." Good choice. I didn't realize that was Hutt. I thought it was Obiwan after a night of trying to wax his monkey.

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (3:08 PM) : 

A great name!

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (5:28 PM) : 

Wait!!
Cap'n Typho cereal is still made??
Where can I get some?
(I'm still trying to get an official Cap'n Typho x-ray eye patch and decoder ring.)

 

post a comment