Thursday, January 12, 2006

Ask Yoda

Questions you have. Answers I have.

From Your Comments

Wedge Antilles - Mr. Yoda, if you think Ms. Yaddle is too young at 477, what should we think of your feelings toward Dolly, who has not even over 100?

Answer - 825 years old in dog years, Ms Parton is. So OK with that I am.

RedHeadWithBedHead - What is Chewbaca's favorite food?

Answer - Wet or dry food you speak of? Wet from a can his favorite is, but only eat the Lamb and Rice Mighty Wookie he will. Unfortunately, "The Runs" it gives him. So mostly Wookiee Chow specially formulated for adult Wookiees I feed him. Also partial to Kibble he is.

Lt. Cmdr Oneida - Do you ever wear socks?

Answer - Socks I use to wear. Unfortunately, too busy to keep my toenails clipped, I am. So holes my socks kept getting. Besides, bad for my corns, most socks are. That's why orthopedic sandals I wear now.


From Your Emails

Marc H. writes
"Master Yoda,
If you are almost 900 years old, then how old is your mom?
Your Faithful Padawan
Obi "I Already Won" Kenobi
Keeper of the Peace in Washington NJ"

Padawan Mark,
Know the answer to this, no one does. Never her age she tells. If the question you ask, always "390 and holding" she says. Then smack you with her purse, she will.

If questions for me you have, leave them in the comments to this post or email you can.

By the way, participated in the "Name That Hutt" contest have you? Check it out on Jabafatboy's blog or yesterday's post on this blog, you can.


Comments on "Ask Yoda"

 

Blogger Vegeta said ... (12:49 AM) : 

my question is : where did you two find that Hutt?

 

Blogger Jardena said ... (2:08 AM) : 

Dog years? That's rather harsh (yes, I passed on saying it was rough, har har). Most women don't like discussing their age, but then to put it in dog years, tsk tsk, not very suave Master Yoda

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (7:05 AM) : 

Age isn't as important as maturity is. Clearly Ms. Parton is a very intelligent and self-reliant woman who has made quite a lot out of her natural assets. While physically she may be less than 100 years old, emotional, mentally and spiritually she's nearer to a 1,000.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:46 AM) : 

A wwokie with the runs!!!

There's a situation comedy just waitin ta happen.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:10 AM) : 

When I look at that Hutt, all I see is the name Steve McCletus.

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (12:03 PM) : 

My question: I drink beer and I have a pot belly, but my friend smokes pot and has a beer belly. What's up with that?

 

Blogger Jango Fett said ... (6:47 PM) : 

My question:
Yoda why did you become a jedi?

 

Blogger Shannon said ... (8:19 PM) : 

Master Yoda, I like totally have a question: If Jedi don't, like, get married and have younglings, then, like, where are all the Padawan's coming from?

 

Blogger Private Hudson said ... (3:26 PM) : 

Dear Master Yoda,

I have been naturally pretty good with the ladies. In fact, many members of the fairer gender often call me The H-Man as a complimentary nickname of sorts.

There is one woman, though, who I just don't quite get. I'll call her Lt. Cdr. X, no wait, let me call her Miss O, yeah. We went out once, and I wouldn't've called it a great date, but it wasn't bad or anything. Next thing I know, there's a court order that says I can't be within 90 feet of her. I don't get it.

I mean, it's not a big deal or anything, it's not like she haunts my dreams or the wind whispers her name or anything. It's just, you know, I thought that we connected.

So can you tell me what happened and how I can trick her into liking me again? That would be great.

Game over, Yoda, game over (in a good way).

 

Blogger Jardena said ... (9:15 PM) : 

accckkkk!

I mean, I have no idea what he's talking about.

And that's looking like 85 ft there, Hudson

 

post a comment