Monday, January 16, 2006

Yard Sale at the Jedi Temple

This weekend, a yard sale at the Temple we held. All kinds of doofuses, a yard sale will bring out.

"Do you have any baby clothes besides the Jedi robes?"

"Baby clothes those are not! My robes those are!"

Some of his old Billy Ray Cyrus t-shirts, Kenobi was trying to sell. But the same question, customers kept asking. "What is this stain/smell? I've never seen/smelled that color/odor before."

And always to haggle, customers want. "I'll give you two credits for that whole box of used robotic limbs."

A hard time selling his things, Windu was having. Never seen so many Village People 8-trak cassettes I have. And two whole tables for his My Little Pony collectibles, he needed.

Upset, Young Skywalker got when by the yard sale he stopped. An old teddy bear he picked up. "Yo, this is whack, G! What you doin' puttin' Mr. Snuggles out here, yo? This here my bear! Ain't nobody buyin' him!"

"Young Skywalker, too old for Mr. Snuggles you are. Time to move on it is."

"What?! My G.I. Jango action figures?! You tryin to sell my G.I. Jango action figures?! This ain't gonna play, yo!"

"Play with them anymore you do not! Collecting dust in the attic they are!"

"I just ain't seen 'em in a while! Besides, they all collectibizzles and spit."

"But missing arms and legs many of them are!"

"Oh, it's like that now, huh? You just throw someone out 'cause they ain't got they arms or legs? I ain't got my arm, yo! Why ain't you put one of them pieces of tape with the prices on my head and try to sell me?"

"Crossed my mind, the thought has."

"Fine! You go ahead and be like 'at! You know what you problem is? You all insensitizzle, G. I oughts to lay the smack-down on you and spit! Don't think I cain't do it, either! Cause I'm the Chosen One, yo! Ain't no one badder than me! I'm one bad, manly mammer jammer, yo! ...Come on, Mr. Snuggles. We outta here." Two boxes of his old things he carted up to his room. Talking to Mr. Snuggles the whole time he was, "Don't worry, Mr. Snuggles. I won't let nobody do nothin like 'at to you again!"

Six hours later, sold most of our things we had. Two days, getting ready for this we had spent. 52 items we had laid out. At least an hour breaking down the tables and cleaning up we spent. Finally, ready to count all the money we had made, we were. So the box I opened and the money I counted. 12 and a half credits we made. Almost .10 an hour that turns out to be. I think go have a good cry now, I will.

____________________________________________


By the way, participated in the "Name That Hutt" contest have you? Check it out on Jabafatboy's blog or this post on this blog, you can.


Comments on "Yard Sale at the Jedi Temple"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:26 AM) : 

ahhh ....The sound of money being made !! .10 per hour , hey dont forget to report that on yer taxes.

Federation gonna want their cut

hehehehehehehe

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (9:58 AM) : 

My Little Ponies? My Little Poinies!

Er, my daughter would love those.

 

Blogger Jardena said ... (12:51 PM) : 

Sorry Jon, my clones want the My Little Ponies stuff, and they're willing to wrestle you for 'em

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (4:25 PM) : 

If the My Little Ponies you buy, prepare for an emotional seperation from Windu, you must.

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (8:27 PM) : 

It's kind of sad when you think about it. Here we have some of the most enlightened beings in the universe, Jedi Knights, and they are as materialistic and obsessive as the rest of us.

 

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said ... (11:47 PM) : 

GI Janga???? You have got to be kidding me!!! First we all have to look like him and Now we find out the "G.I. Clone Trooper" is called G.I. Janga. No no no. Get my agent on the phone... well he is really the agent for all 13,000,000 of us clonetroopers... Ohhh that make my blood boil (oneida, please bring me the one with teh green mane)

 

Blogger Jardena said ... (12:08 AM) : 

Sure thing :)

 

post a comment