Friday, January 13, 2006

Big Brother: Naboo

On yet another reality show I am. Suprisingly easy to get on these things it is. Anyway read all about it at the Big Brother Naboo blog, you can.

Here, an excerpt from my first post is:

No wonder, like to talk about that branch of the family Jabba the Hutt does not. But there, standing in his Jabba Skynyrd T-shirt which was seven sizes too small for him he was. [Note to overweight people: If an "outie" belly-button you have, wear tight shirts do not!]

Then, worse it got. Since the last one to arrive I was, stuck rooming with Jabafatboy, I was! Learned more than I want to know about him already, I have. To gargle with baking soda a full-hour before going to sleep he has to. 'Wards off the throat boogers' he says. Be so bad that would not if sang All My Exes Live In Texas over and over again while gargling he is, he did not! And started on the snoring do not get me! Work on a Hutt, those nasal strips do not! Heard quieter leaf blowers, I have.

Read the rest here, you can.

Comments on "Big Brother: Naboo"

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (11:05 AM) : 

Don't do anything to get yourself evicted.

 

Blogger Private Hudson said ... (11:19 AM) : 

I should totally take side bets on who's gonna kill who.

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (7:43 PM) : 

If anyone tries to eliminate you, there is always the Force Wedgie.

 

post a comment