Sunday, January 15, 2006

Why Eat An El Beefo Grande Burrito Before Bed You Should Not

Movie night it was last night. Kenobi's turn to pick the movie it was. King Kong he chose. A surprise this was not. Any movies with monkeys he likes.

Ok the movie was, except three hours long it was. Had been a problem this would not, but a Jumbo Slurp soda from the concession stand I had bought. A long time to hold my bladder that was! When over the movie was, knock over some people I had to so that get to the men's room I could. Then a long line in the restroom, there was. I knew that if to wait I was forced, be able to make it I would not. So the Jedi Mind Trick I used on the men ahead of me. "Need to be here you do not. No shame in wetting your pants there is."

Anyway, after the movie, hungry we were. So to Taco Hut we went. The El Beefo Grande Burrito I had. A mistake that was. Have that kind of food so close to bed time I should not.

A disturbing dream I had. Describe it to you I can not. Only show it to you I can.





[Scroll down you must]










Almost afraid to close my eyes I am now.

___________________________________


By the way, participated in the "Name That Hutt" contest have you? Check it out on Jabafatboy's blog or this post on this blog, you can.


Comments on "Why Eat An El Beefo Grande Burrito Before Bed You Should Not"

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (8:23 AM) : 

At least you look kind of happy up there. Maybe it wasn't such a bad dream after all.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:24 AM) : 

Ohhhhhh . The resembalance is soooo close that I didnt notice it wasn't the monkey at first.

Did you have ta change yer jammies after that nightmare ?

hehehehehehehe :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:19 AM) : 

I'm sorry that your sub-consious chose Jar-Jar instead of your lovely Dolly Parton. But good thing it was just a dream.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (10:28 AM) : 

Wedge, Want a Force-wedgie, do you? Wait, bothering to ask why I am I? Just give you one now I will, anyway! Hmph!

 

Blogger Jardena said ... (12:54 PM) : 

Well, I was going to with Wedge that it's odd that Jar Jar in your mind is the epitome of beauty, but I don't want a force wedgie.

And nice building choice, I've always been a fan of the Chrysler buidling myself

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:12 PM) : 

hi

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:21 PM) : 

howdy there?

Testing 1...2...3

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:48 PM) : 

I kinna thought that Yoda had Jar Jar impaled on the spike......

 

post a comment