Tuesday, January 17, 2006

A Request From Kenobi

Something to disuss with me today, Kenobi had.

"Uh, master? I got a problem."

"What it is, Kenobi? Get the Crayons stuck up your nose again, did you?"

"No, no. It ain't nothin like that. I ain't got no Crayons stuck up my... Well, to be honest, I do, but that ain't what I came to talk to you about."

"Told you before I have, actual monkeys, your 'Sea Monkeys' are not. Put bananas in the tank you must not."

"Are you sure about that? I mean, uh, no, that ain't it either."

"Well, then, what it is, Kenobi?"

"Can I have a pet Chimpanzee? Please? I'll take real good care of it, I promise!"

"Kenobi, take proper care of your Sea Monkeys you can not. No way there is that take care of a real monkey you could."

"Aw come on! Please!"

"No! End up feeding it and cleaning up after it I would. Absolutely not."

"But... "

"What it is, Kenobi?"

"I kinda already got myself one."

"You what?!"

"It just followed me home, I swear! Can I keep it, please?"

"From where, did it follow you?"

"From the pet store."

"Hm hmm, what I thought that was. Going to return that monkey tomorrow you are."

"Oh, you never let me do nothin!"

Already a monkey he is. Going to take care of two of them I will not!

Comments on "A Request From Kenobi"

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (7:53 AM) : 

The monkey's name isn't Magilla perchance, is it?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:29 AM) : 

Obi , Hide the monkey in with the padawaans, the governess will never know the difference.

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (10:44 AM) : 

Sounds like Kenobi is up to some monkey business. Get it?

 

Blogger Nic said ... (10:48 AM) : 

It's time to put the kibosh on the monkeying around with that one. He's supposed to be a Jedi for crying out loud!

BTW, Master Yoda, I took a page from your book and have posted an Ask Nic post on my blog today. Maybe your intern can come by with a question from you?

 

Blogger Jardena said ... (12:06 PM) : 

And make sure it is a moneky, and not a Lannik, I've heard of that happening before on Coruscant

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (1:31 PM) : 

Wedge,

Asking for another Force-wedgie are you? Apparently have to learn the hard way you will.

 

Blogger Private Hudson said ... (2:52 PM) : 

A wedgie for Wedge! Now that's ironic!

 

Blogger Son Goku said ... (2:54 PM) : 

um don't let it stay in the full moon. It might turn into a tiny saiyan away from it . and then he'll just wander away on his own

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (3:53 PM) : 

Private Hudson,

Good at picking out irony you are. Sort of like Alanis Morissette in that way, you are.

 

Blogger Jardena said ... (5:21 PM) : 

Stop picking on Wedge, Master Yoda, it's not his fault he's the only one who's capable of pointing things out with no thought to his personal safety. He's just looking out for your best interests, or something like that most likely

 

Blogger jasonx254 said ... (6:00 PM) : 

I say you take kenobi to the pet store and sell him, am sure you'd get thousands of credits for him as a 'smart' monkey

 

Blogger Jawa Juice said ... (6:14 PM) : 

I think you’re right to make Kenobi get rid of the monkey. You don’t want him to learn how to throw his own poo around, do you?
(Then again, it is Kenobi we’re talking about. He might have mastered that skill already.)

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (8:50 PM) : 

Jason,

Easy to convince people it would be to convince people that a monkey Kenobi is, but sure about a smart monkey, I am not.

 

post a comment