Friday, January 20, 2006

From Big Brother Naboo

Checked out Big Brother: Naboo lately, have you? Why not? Hmm? Tired of your excuses, I am. But, if a reason to go there you need, below a little sample of it is.

The Setting - Locked in a house with eleven other contestants for the reality show, Big Brother, I am. Teamed in pairs of two, for our first challenge we were. For our challenge, supposed to cook foods native to their home planet one person was, and supposed to eat it quickly the other person was. Teamed with Jabafatboy, I was. The cooking I would do, and the eating Jabafatboy would do. A disgusting pig he is, as see below you can:







"Here, smell this. Smell fresh to you does it? Maybe a little taste you should have."













"Whoa! A piece just flew up my nose! I'll have ta get it with my tongue."








Check out the blog you must! An opportunity to vote on who gets kicked out of the house, you have!

Click here to read my team mate's (Jabafatboy's) post you can. Then...

Click here to read my post you can. Or...

Click here to read all the contestants' posts you can. And...

Click here to vote you can!

If a Force-wedgie you desire not, check out the blog you will.


.

Comments on "From Big Brother Naboo"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:31 AM) : 

oh yeh sure!! post the picture you took from my bad side !!!

Ya know the camera adds a hunnert pounds

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (12:01 PM) : 

Jabafatboy,

A "good" side you have not. In fact, "sides" you have not. Kind of shapeless you are.

 

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said ... (12:13 PM) : 

I've done my voting!

 

Blogger Jango Fett said ... (2:52 PM) : 

Yoda I voted for you...
Boba made me

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:27 PM) : 

A vote for Yoda is...a good idea indeed!

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (8:31 PM) : 

Jango, ok that is. Here, for your trouble a Force-wedgie have! Hmph!

medrewnotyou, if for me you vote, voting me off you are! A Force-wedgie for you too! Hmph!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:34 PM) : 

Ouch! Not what I meant. Yes, I am a doofus...

 

Anonymous Brennanes said ... (7:03 PM) : 

Great blog you hhave here

 

post a comment