Monday, January 23, 2006

Deathmatch With Dooku

Settle this once and for all, we will. No turning back now, there is. Going to throw down, Dooku and I are. Walk away from this alive, only one of us will.

But dueling with lightsabers we are not. No, a form of Jedi combat even more brutal and dangerous, we chose. Ancient this form of combat is. Developed by the Jedi centuries ago, it was. Very respected, it is. Mastered it, only a few Jedi have.

Want to see this deadly form of combat, do you? I don't know, perhaps see it you should not.

OK, if see it you must, then scroll down you should.












Wait! Out of the room are the younglings? Ok, then keep scrolling you can.













Warning: If heart trouble you have, scroll down you must not. Also, if a weak stomach you have, scroll down you must not.














The last warning, this is.
















Ok, here the deadliest, most brutal form of Jedi combat is:






















For the weak of heart, this is not. Time for Dooku's destruction, it is.



.

Comments on "Deathmatch With Dooku"

 

Blogger Jardena said ... (1:22 AM) : 

I didn't realize they made those suits in kiddie sizes.

And how can you two take yourselves so seriously in a inflatable suit made to look like you're only wearing a mawashi?

Though, now that I think about, I'm good with such weighty matters of state being resolved this way, any way I could get tickets for me and my unit?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:15 AM) : 

Hmm... He's got quite a bit of weight on you. I recommend going for the ankles.

 

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said ... (7:40 AM) : 

Yeah, he does have a bit of an advantage there, Yoda.

 

Blogger Jango Fett said ... (8:11 AM) : 

Dooku gained a few pounds. Hes tring to overthrow Yoda with his force belly push

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:12 AM) : 

Now you know why Hutts is so good at defeatin the enemy.

We Developed that Old Jedi technique, Then we were banashed from the jedi order.

 

Blogger Son Goku said ... (8:37 AM) : 

reminds me of home (sniff!)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:51 AM) : 

yoda saw Geisha and there is a scene where the little guy beats the bigger one using a special technique might help you
just dont let him sit on you

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:06 AM) : 

Oh, I see. Jedi Sumo it is, eh ol chap? Very well. You will rue the day your mother first looked at your father! Once I….ugh…put on this….gugh…..suit, you will be in a world of….nnnugh….pain, my old friend.
Whew!! I must have gained some extra pounds from all the brownies I’ve been indulging in lately.
Since you have picked the method, standard dueling laws say that I may pick the place. And I choose….In the parking lot of McDooku’s, Hoth!!!
The home advantage is mine, ol chap, but I will still hear your pleas for clemency.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (11:20 AM) : 

Dooku, going down, you are! Owned you will be. Be able to stand the wrath of me in my inflatable Sumo suit you will not!

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (11:31 AM) : 

If you start to bounce Master Yoda, you may not be able to stop. A little green ball you will be!


Jaba Jedi - are you kidding? How would they ever use a light sabre, or a fork, or a napkin, I digress - sorry.

 

Blogger Jardena said ... (1:32 PM) : 

On Hoth, that's perfect, we all just got our cold weather survival gear, so we could come and cheer the fight on, and then go ice skating, my clones really want to try ice skating

Nandehi, any way you could get us tickets to this?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:22 PM) : 

some chainmail and you'd be invincible.....

try http://www.wrenscraftycorner.com

You need to smite dooku once and for all, it'll save on the wrinkles

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:54 PM) : 

I have a feeling that Yoda being a small green ball might just be an advantage in this match.

Thank you for your advice Master Yoda. As you can see I now have a picture.

*smiley smiley*

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:29 PM) : 

Master Yoda I say just stick a pin in his inflatable suit and watch him blast off....he will never know what hit him.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4:30 PM) : 

Let's start some bets. 3:1 for Dooku, 1.5:1 for Yoda. The Force is strong with the green one, but I know everyone wants to earn some credits...

 

Blogger Professor Xavier said ... (4:38 PM) : 

Pretty gutsy of you Yoda to go after him again without Mamma Yoda around to bail your cookies out of the fire.

 

Blogger Shannon said ... (6:39 PM) : 

OhmyGod. This is a fashion nightmare.

 

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said ... (6:46 PM) : 

Too much "chubby hubby" ice cream, perhaps

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:22 PM) : 

Mace could come along with his man bag. He might not fight as hard as Mother Yoda, but it's the closest thing if she's out of town.

 

Blogger Master Yoda said ... (10:43 PM) : 

Cmdr Oneida, gotten you and your clone friends front-row seats I have.

 

Blogger Jardena said ... (1:16 AM) : 

Sweet! Thank you! We're all going to cheer for you. Go for the knee caps and the shins!

You can do it!

 

post a comment