Saturday, February 04, 2006

Toothbrush Trouble

This morning, a disturbing sight I saw as preparing to brush my teeth I was. Completely orange, the bristles on my toothbrush were! Only one thing this could mean.

"Kenobi!" I yelled.

Running in he came. "Yup?"

"My toothbrush you used!"

"No I didn't! I swear!"

"Lie to me do not! Cheeto crust on my toothbrush you left!"

"Uh... I musta got your toothbrush mixed up with mine."

"Kenobi, no way there is that confuse my toothbrush with your SpongeBob toothbrush you could!"

"Well, you didn't seem to mind all them times my monkey used your toothbrush!"

"My toothbrush your monkey used?!!" Ooooh, so mad I was!

"Oh... I, uh, thought you knew... I mean, no! He sure didn't!"

"Kenobi, some quality time you, the pressure washer, and I are going to spend today. Out to the shed go and the position assume."

Have to burn my toothbrush now, I will.
________________________

Sorry I am that comment on yesterday's post, you could not. At first, my Stupid Intern's fault I thought it was. So repeatedly I kicked him. Then I found out that Blogger's fault it was. Bad about kicking my Stupid Intern I almost felt. But it occured to me that done stupid things that know about I do not, he must have. So, just to be safe, some more I kicked him.

Working, the comments on this post are, it appears.

.

Comments on "Toothbrush Trouble"

 

Blogger Jardena said ... (2:14 AM) : 

Where is yesterday's post? If it makes you feel better, Master Yoda, most of the comments I left on various sites never appeared, and all the drafts I had written up also disappeared, so it's not your intern's fault.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:28 AM) : 

Lost my post draft 3 times before I wise'd up and saved to note Pad.

That Tooth Brush Thing. Do You only have ( 1 ) tooth ?


Mine Is A TEETH BRUSH .

 

Blogger Heidi said ... (8:40 AM) : 

Still want that monkey around Yoda...hmmmm...I know of other things he has done that I will not mention, unitl it is convenient. :)

 

Blogger George Larson said ... (10:02 AM) : 

Beware the Cheetos, Master Yoda!

Especially the hot ones!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:09 PM) : 

Aww. I feel so sorry for your intern Yoda. He can't be all bad.

 

Blogger Vegeta said ... (9:07 PM) : 

I had the same problem

 

Anonymous Esther said ... (7:07 PM) : 

This was llovely to read

 

post a comment